Frank Cairney Celtics Boys Club manager

Lawrence Haggart who was killed by a paedophile, are we seeing the link here
It's all on the internet to read.As I said earlier I won't mention any names or anything on here as I wouldn't want the site to get into any trouble but Google is your friend............allegedly

Remember after Cairneys trial in the 90s that Monsignor Burns whisked Cairney out of court and back to chez Burns.
Very friendly with some dubious types was Tommy.
I won't say names or anything here but it is very interesting to see who visited Lawrence Haggarty on the day of his murder.
Probably a coincidence and entirely innocent though
Very wise not to name names regarding Lawrence Haggarty due to current ongoing cases but I will no doubt have read the same report as you.

What befell that young man was absolutely disgusting but it is the depths to which various individuals sank to try and fit up his brother for the murder while knowing the truth. That in itself shows this rabbit hole is deep. Deeper than we would dread to think.

Sadly I suspect that the victims will never see true justice as only the pawns will ever come to trial. Too many well connected and wealthy individuals will never have the spotlight turned on them.

Very wise not to name names regarding Lawrence Haggarty due to current ongoing cases but I will no doubt have read the same report as you.

What befell that young man was absolutely disgusting but it is the depths to which various individuals sank to try and fit up his brother for the murder while knowing the truth. That in itself shows this rabbit hole is deep. Deeper than we would dread to think.

Sadly I suspect that the victims will never see true justice as only the pawns will ever come to trial. Too many well connected and wealthy individuals will never have the spotlight turned on them.
I fear you may be right Lemmy.An awful lot of well known names at a football club,some no longer with us know something about that poor boys death

I don’t know what is and isn’t allowed to be posted regarding The Haggarty murder. The brothers were sleeping upstairs and heard nothing, now either the individual who murdered him broke into the house, door possibly left open or the young boy answered the door because he knew the person who would eventually go onto murder him?

Conjecture obviously on my part.

A club steeped in Catholic roots, what do you expect???
The Catholic Church have and are still covering up child abuse all over the world, those lot are just doing as ‘the good father’ says.
I read recently that a priest was ‘forgiven’ for abusing kids by the pope himself, said his sins were cleansed or some bull shit! Why are these people not being jailed for their crimes......I’ll tell you why! It’s cos the Catholic Church has a grip on so many things in this world and unfortunately they have a massive hold on our country via Government and club who are allowed to act as they please!
Ffs, it’s fact the Catholic Church helped Nazi’s escape Germany by making fake papers/passports up - Celtic are a club embroiled in similar acts like covering up child abuse

Back