Friday Press Conference

I'm well aware of what the big prize is. But the Scottish cup is still a prize. Which is my initial point. If you don't care about it fine. If your happy with that mob across the road getting it fine. I'm not OK with that which is my initial point to the person saying the Scottish cup only matters if you win the league.

Utter, utter nonsense. We all count the Scottish cup when talking about overall trophy haul so therefore it counts. People are moaning about loser mentality in the players so imagine for a second that no player tries on Sunday, we lose 3 nil and in post match interviews tav et al say...well we threw away the league so we don't think there's any point in trying for the Scottish cup cos it's not important. Imagine the outrage from supporters. It counts, it's there to be won.

I said the cup only matters if you win the league and I stand by that. I'd much rather be depriving that lot 10's of millions from next seasons Champions League than consoling myself with a trophy that means nothing other than some perceived bragging rights that we won 'something'. If the roles were reversed and they bragged about winning the cup whilst we won the league I'd laugh at their 'losers mentality'.

Of a 60 odd game season! And not to mention what he missed last year season...
Cool mate, let's talk about how many games he played as a youth as well while we're at it ffs. B-D He has missed 14 games this season through injury. He had a shocking injury last season and was out for most of it, this season has been a massive turnaround and he has been the player we have needed in that position.

I'm pointing out that he has played 28, he hasn't been injured as often as you are making out, he came back and made that position his through confident, solid performances - who do you stick in his place.

Cool mate, let's talk about how many games he played as a youth as well while we're at it ffs. B-D He has missed 14 games this season through injury. He had a shocking injury last season and was out for most of it, this season has been a massive turnaround and he has been the player we have needed in that position.

I'm pointing out that he has played 28, he hasn't been injured as often as you are making out, he came back and made that position his through confident, solid performances - who do you stick in his place.

Not sure why you are making an argument here fella but I only really care what he has done with us and thus far, he has proven to be a liability in terms of injuries/availability etc. He is a good player. Easily our best LB but he isn't available every week. And we as a fan base are pretty fed up of players swinging the lead. Jack, Roofe, etc, etc.

We need better, no?

And for who we put in there then it certainly shouldn't be that wet the bed Borna. Sterling I suppose.

Not sure why you are making an argument here fella but I only really care what he has done with us and thus far, he has proven to be a liability in terms of injuries/availability etc. He is a good player. Easily our best LB but he isn't available every week. And we as a fan base are pretty fed up of players swinging the lead. Jack, Roofe, etc, etc.

We need better, no?

And for who we put in there then it certainly shouldn't be that wet the bed Borna. Sterling I suppose.
Fella FFS.

Not chatting anymore mate. Enjoy the game Sunday.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find that if Yilmaz makes it Sterling might find himself on the bench.
If Sterling is on the bench rather than midfield then our traditional annual change of manager should be even earlier this year.

Fed up hearing it. The side has been in regression since February and Clement has done nothing to address performances for 2 months now.
Definitely mate I’m not so happy with Phil as I was looks like he simply got the new manager bounce and he’s actually not “all that”. We all know the serial losers in the team.

I said the cup only matters if you win the league and I stand by that. I'd much rather be depriving that lot 10's of millions from next seasons Champions League than consoling myself with a trophy that means nothing other than some perceived bragging rights that we won 'something'. If the roles were reversed and they bragged about winning the cup whilst we won the league I'd laugh at their 'losers mentality'.

This is what folk forget. This was an opportunity to bury them. All the payouts they're about to make. We have just covered much the costs for them thanks to our losers. It's beyond a joke. People say Aberdeen lie down to the bheasts but the biggest offenders in helping that lot win league after league is our own 'senior players' we lie down to them, we hand it to them.
The can't handle the expectation. And the never will, you can't learn to be a winner.
Heres a perfect example of forgot about but at the time I was raging too. When great sir Walter passed away. We had a game against Aberdeen at Ibrox, all the talk in media and from fans was put on a show and get 3 points for Walter. They shat it that night too. Even that expectation was too much for them. And amazingly season after season they have managed to keep us believing that somehow it will change, as soon as the stage is set they crumble. Sick of it.

This is what folk forget. This was an opportunity to bury them. All the payouts they're about to make. We have just covered much the costs for them thanks to our losers. It's beyond a joke. People say Aberdeen lie down to the bheasts but the biggest offenders in helping that lot win league after league is our own 'senior players' we lie down to them, we hand it to them.
The can't handle the expectation. And the never will, you can't learn to be a winner.
Heres a perfect example of forgot about but at the time I was raging too. When great sir Walter passed away. We had a game against Aberdeen at Ibrox, all the talk in media and from fans was put on a show and get 3 points for Walter. They shat it that night too. Even that expectation was too much for them. And amazingly season after season they have managed to keep us believing that somehow it will change, as soon as the stage is set they crumble. Sick of it.
This season's capitulation was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. An opportunity to go 5pts clear and the bottle crashes again. The draw at Ibrox was bad enough but to then hand them the advantage (and most probably tens of millions £££) by failing to beat Ross County and Dundee!
They are an embarrassment to the very ethos of the club.

This season's capitulation was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. An opportunity to go 5pts clear and the bottle crashes again. The draw at Ibrox was bad enough but to then hand them the advantage (and most probably tens of millions £££) by failing to beat Ross County and Dundee!
They are an embarrassment to the very ethos of the club.
And they talk of a testimonial for Tav. when you consider the financial implications of this latest failure I can't get my head around it anymore.

Back