Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 22 images

Ffs there is a big difference between Henrik Larrson and Kyogo Fullofgrassi one is a footballer the other is a kamikaze blade of grass finder!

Whatever people think of Barry Ferguson what he says is spot on get of that bus chest out and plan to do damage,that's what all proper Rangers players think not shrink as soon as they arrive,I just hope these players tomorrow can somehow have that mindset.

Whatever people think of Barry Ferguson what he says is spot on get of that bus chest out and plan to do damage,that's what all proper Rangers players think not shrink as soon as they arrive,I just hope these players tomorrow can somehow have that mindset.
Agreed.

We should turn up, chest out and be arrogant.

If we win the toss we should change sides. It’s just a small thing but it will annoy them. It annoys me when teams do it at Ibrox.

Let them wait in the tunnel until the referee has to come and get us. They won’t like having to wait about.

It will also mean the referee is in a rush to start the game because of Sky. No standing around watching the huddle and listening to YNWA.

too many annoying things but had to laugh at this one. anyone else notice at the bottom of the record they have a small picture saying Exclusive - only home fans will attend.

really??!! an exclusive. wow, good job they told me. i thought it was cash at the gate for away fans. :rolleyes:

Back