Girona

I had Barcelona in an otherwise winning 5 fold and felt reasonably confident when they went 2-1 up only to just see the final result!
:(
As an aside, Girona is well worth a visit if you're ever in that area, especially if you're a Game of Thrones fan!

The commentators said City Group aren't putting money into them, just giving them player data

That might be OK by UEFA's rules
Despite the fact Troyes record signing is on loan to them?

The City group own a majority stake in Girona.

What happens if they get Man City ?
It depends if uefa decide the City Group share “control and influence” in both clubs, if they do and a workaround can’t be found (like with the Red Bull teams) then Girona would drop into the EL.

I had Barcelona in an otherwise winning 5 fold and felt reasonably confident when they went 2-1 up only to just see the final result!
As an aside, Girona is well worth a visit if you're ever in that area, especially if you're a Game of Thrones fan!
Lovely wee city. We normally stay around Palamos/Sant Antoni. We love that part of Spain oops Catalunya.

They got dragons?

LIepzig played salzburg did they not?
They were investigated due to the obvious similarities between the clubs, as well as the clear transfer links, but some shuffling in personnel at the clubs was done and UEFA "decided" there wasn't enough of a case to answer.

What happens if they get Man City ?

Consortiums having more than one club in the same federation should be banned immediately. No doubt the Arabs have been handing the crooks at Uefa large envelopes to allow it, it's an absolute shambles

Shows you how average La Liga is outside the three top clubs considering a no mark club like Girona can rise like this in a couple of years with a bit of funding

Not sure how you stop all this now, god knows what it'll be like in 20/30 years. These Yanks will start building up portfolios soon - Fulham and Carlisle having the same owners within 10 years is my bet for starters.

Not sure how you stop all this now, god knows what it'll be like in 20/30 years. These Yanks will start building up portfolios soon - Fulham and Carlisle having the same owners within 10 years is my bet for starters.
To be fair we tried to start things decades ago and it just never worked out.

Australia and China whereas w should have been looking at a team like Carlisle or Blackpool. If they were out of reach go down a division and try to build them up to get access to the riches in England

Back