Give us 56

We will win 2 nil next week, Killie will get a draw against them at Rugby park, we will put 5 past Dundee, and get a 3 -1 victory at Tynecastle, 56 will be delivered.
The moaners will be out in full force shooting you down, but winning there by more than 1 is far more likely than other things that have happened this season, good and bad.

Saturday is a free punt , let's just go for it

The moaners will be out in full force shooting you down, but winning there by more than 1 is far more likely than other things that have happened this season, good and bad.

we generally do go for it though, we have found ourselves in recent seasons in favourable positions against them then threw it away.

one thing is for certain about next week, if those players don't up their urgency/work rate from the get go we will be in bother and very early as well because they are more clinical in this game than we are.

we all saw what Dessers done today, he can't pull that shit next week and still hope to win only for people to then blame the manager.

We are also managing a number of players who are prone to muscle injuries.

Then there is our defending, deary fucking me, its absolute chaos anytime that ball is in our box and we have zero pace to counter their runners.

That's not a moan btw, that's just facts.

That's before we even get to the fact that more often than not these players can't produce when its time to go and collect.

we generally do go for it though, we have found ourselves in recent seasons in favourable positions against them then threw it away.

one thing is for certain about next week, if those players don't up their urgency/work rate from the get go we will be in bother and very early as well because they are more clinical in this game than we are.

we all saw what Dessers done today, he can't pull that shit next week and still hope to win only for people to then blame the manager.

We are also managing a number of players who are prone to muscle injuries.

Then there is our defending, deary fucking me, its absolute chaos anytime that ball is in our box and we have zero pace to counter their runners.

That's not a moan btw, that's just facts.

That's before we even get to the fact that more often than not these players can't produce when its time to go and collect.
I've been trying day this the tactics we have at moment are leaving b us exposed defensively with pretty much no midfield.

Clement has a hand tied behind his back with what he inherited but he needs change it

As soon as we get the ball 5 players stand in a straight line with the opposition box no movement no dropping to come get the ball to create space.

As soon as we lose it the other team run through our midfield in 2/3 passes with the 2 Centre backs exposed

Stats will prob say differently but at times we just don't seem to have any control of the game anygame we play just now

We need add something to midfield

I've been trying day this the tactics we have at moment are leaving b us exposed defensively with pretty much no midfield.

Clement has a hand tied behind his back with what he inherited but he needs change it

As soon as we get the ball 5 players stand in a straight line with the opposition box no movement no dropping to come get the ball to create space.

As soon as we lose it the other team run through our midfield in 2/3 passes with the 2 Centre backs exposed

Stats will prob say differently but at times we just don't seem to have any control of the game anygame we play just now

We need add something to midfield

we can ill afford a similar start as the last game against them and plus at their place where the hordes will be baying for blood.

I'm hoping, PRAYING, we start with Sterling in the middle, we have to flood the midfield with willing workers.

Dio and Sterling.

I'd be tempted to play Raskin as well, he is a ball winning midfielder if anything, I seen that in the fleeting appearance in Europe when he returned from injury.

Lundstram will be side ways, back. Ambling around doing nothing.

Quite a few Bears had feelings Dundee were going to take points from them, some more had a wee feeling Hearts were going to take something yesterday.

It's all bollocks to be honest.

Quite a few Bears had feelings Dundee were going to take points from them, some more had a wee feeling Hearts were going to take something yesterday.

It's all bollocks to be honest.
So that's it then , despite all their dropped points this season , they are now invincible?

Grow a pair for 1-3 more games, and back us
then if it doesn't go to plan you can cry and fear the paedo club all you want

So that's it then , despite all their dropped points this season , they are now invincible?

Grow a pair for 1-3 more games, and back us
then if it doesn't go to plan you can cry and fear the paedo club all you want
No one is saying they are invincible, we fold like a cheap deck chair every time we go to the Piggery.

it's gone, deal with it.

No disrespect, but a game against them should never be considered a free punt... especially one that can potentially win us the league. I'd rather be a moaner than take an OF as important as this with that view.

No one is saying they are invincible, we fold like a cheap deck chair every time we go to the Piggery.

it's gone, deal with it.
Just to possibly enlighten you.

The mathematical pricing of the betting market has Celtic roughly the same price as when we were 1 up in Seville or just before Steven Gerrard fell in front of Demba Ba.

Collect your balls from followfollow reception and get ready for the promised fun.

We will win 2 nil next week, Killie will get a draw against them at Rugby park, we will put 5 past Dundee, and get a 3 -1 victory at Tynecastle, 56 will be delivered.
Admire your optimism OP. However, I can’t see us getting 3 points next week if we play like we did today. Need to be far more clinical in front of goal.

Need to win next week, then absolutely slaughter Dundee in midweek to help the GD.

If Kilmarnock take something off them, happy days.

I can’t see us winning next week. I’m hoping we get 2-2 and then they slip up at Killie. I don’t have any expectation we don’t concede and against them I see us conceding 2. Early cheap goal down our right hand side and then another cheap goal straight after we equalise - probably also down our right side. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve seen this movie far too many times.

Back