Glasgow SNP councillor slams online trolls after Rangers fanzone row

“My family, made up of both Celtic and Rangers supporters, helped me to get over the mindless sectarian slurs aimed at me on a nearly daily basis and they too also had to live with abuse.

Davie Provan may have some advice for him on this .

Social media can be a dangerous place eh.....particularly when as a local government officer...you take part in a secret Facebook page to circumnavigate due process and FOI laws....

You and your fellow fat f.uck of a leader were caught with your pants down bang to rights.
And it’s us who pay for their pants

What's his background? Education, etc. How qualified is he to do that job?

Or is he just another call-centre twat.

a rangers hating piece of shit,who when the boot is on the other foot and he gets it back a bit.....goes in to victim mode, as your average *** does.

Fat mentally challenged bastard who thinks its appropriate to put up gushing posts to his heroes whilst trying to ridicule one of our historic ceremonies. He can get that to F`uck.
It's just jealousy and envy about the Loving Cup ceremony.It's something they would love to have and past celtc chairmen have been proud to take part in the ceremony even if some of them were harbouring a certain shameful secret.The fact that they will probably never take part again probably irks them.But realistically our boardroom is a better place without them polluting the atmosphere.Especially the lowlife that infest Saville Row these days

Back