Graeme Souness and Alex Salmond Interview

giphy.gif

Me hearing Salmond say the word Rangers

Thanks for posting that. I never watched it but the sight of the even more obese Salmond just reminded me of how much I hate his fucking guts.
The sleazy pervy lard-ass prick should be in jail.
By the looks of him the gravy in his blood stream won't see him around for too long though,

Thanks for posting that. I never watched it but the sight of the even more obese Salmond just reminded me of how much I hate his fucking guts.
The sleazy pervy lard-ass prick should be in jail.
By the looks of him the gravy in his blood stream won't see him around for too long though,
You may not like him but he certainly shouldn’t be in jail. Do you know the details of his case ? Who his accusers were ?

That was really enjoyable.

For those who don’t want to watch because of Salmond, I’d reconsider.

Really good piece, both in question and answer.

How old is this video? Souness saying he watched Yilmaz a few weeks ago in the old firm game and that he has not settled here.

Hopefully Yilmaz has settled

That is an excellent interview. Good questions which elicited good answers.

Absolutely no time for independence, but would always acknowledge as a politician Salmond was very good. Certainly streets ahead of most in either building currently.

"Rangers, one of the great teams in the world"

Salmond actually manages to discuss the Mo Johnston signing sensibly, allowing Souness to suggest where the sectarianism in Scotland is actually perpetuated in one short sentence.

He also briefly mentions the refereeing double standard.

Well worth a listen.

So the Fat Fuhrer is now sucking Erdoğan's Boaby with the Ruzzian gig ending.

Is maintaining Tasmina's lifestyle really placing that much of a strain on his earnings.

I’ve always been a huge Souness fan from boyhood all the way through but he’s quite out of touch at times. I don’t know why he’s chose to speak to that piece of shit? I was also a bit miffed at the recent night at the armadillo David Holmes didn’t get a mention when speaking about the old days.

Has Salmond moved from Russia Today to its equivalent in Turkey? So from Putin to Erdoğan? Keeps some seriously dodgy company if so.

Fúcking weird setup that.

Alex Salmond
Graeme Souness
Fir Park

I’ve not watched the interview, but is there a link?

I'm in my 50s and always thought we had a portrait of the monarch in our dressing room.
Genuinely stunned that Souness done it after he bought Mo Johnston

There is no Nationalist or anti union diatribe in built to the interview, btw.

Its just a solid listen about Souness’ managerial career.

For those on the fence, my comment being, it’s a good listen. Good questions, good answers.

Probably the best in depth interview with Souness that I have heard.

Good flowing interview
For all Salmonds faults, he was always a Royalist and understood Scotland’s partnership of the Crown.

It’s a decent interview tbf and illicits some good responses. A lot of these discussions drag on but it was a fairly concise look at Sounness’ playing and managerial career.

Salmond mentioning us as one of world footballs great clubs and a club (like Galatasuray and Liverpool) with a great international reputation and passionate fanbase.

Can’t stand any talk of independence but Salmond was never as poisonous as Sturgeon or Humza IMO.

Back