Graham Speirs: Our morally incorruptible Christian better

The guy is a piece of trash. Pseudo-intellectual cypher. Absolute nonentity.

He’s already reverted to, ‘your friends’ discriminatory behaviour is worse than my friends’ discriminatory behaviour’. :)

A mentally challenged could break down his door while he and the family are having dinner, do a big shit on the dining table and the prick would have a pop at the Rangers fan who sold the mentally challenged the sweetcorn.

Fucking hell...

Rix groomed and fucked a 15 year old girl when he was 44.

As if that wasn't bad enough Mr Spiers goes on to say:

Mr Spiers is clearly for the watching. A 44 year old does not accidentally, naively or innocently %^*& a 15 year old.

Mate I'm nearly 40 and I had a 22 year old ask me out for a drink. That felt uncomfortable as fcuk anyone who makes excuses for a 40 plus something man having sex with a 15 year old is for the watching

Remember the letter sent out from the east, regarding their season ticket holder with personal hygiene problems.

Could this have been addressed to the corduroy bhoy himself?

Speirs is something I detest, a hypocrite. I blocked him on Twitter years ago and felt the benefit of that. Don't feed the troll, that's what I say.

That article was an absolute disgrace and it defies belief that the editor of the herald at the time let it though - although perhaps subsequently they had second thoughts as doesn't seem to be in the heralds online archive!

A 'transcript 'of it appeared on a Hearts supporters site a few years ago -and you can read it below - be warned it is utterly sordid, horrifc at the time and looks even worse now.

It is hard to know where to even begin with but according to the author what rix did was virtually legal anyway (she was already in a relationship with him and she was nearly 16), he's a nice bloke and anyone thinking anything different is a peasant.

You might need to have a shower after reading this.

Vile

As l understand, the girl in question was the daughter of a close friend and he had known her since early childhood. "Not a paedophile", really. Deserving of forgiveness? At least he didn't say any bad words

What the H&H guys said on Twitter doesn’t even come close to the various quotes from Speirs on this thread. Absolutely remarkable he has got off with it over the years.

Vile

As l understand, the girl in question was the daughter of a close friend and he had known her since early childhood. "Not a paedophile", really. Deserving of forgiveness? At least he didn't say any bad words
I am sure I had heard that at the time - but could not find anything referring to that.

In that disgusting article from 2005 trying to normalise a 'relationship' between man in his 40s and a child - we are reading a little bit of condemnation of rix, zero concern for the child, and attempt to tell the reader what a nice man rix is and a tone of I know more than you do you horrible little proles. Well here is a bit more about the circumstances

Vile

Last edited:
"As usual, no-one is interested in the finer details of Rix's crime. In actual fact, that case in 1999 was a complex one, with the 15-year-old girl in question, who was already in a relationship with Rix, coming as perilously close as you can get to being a consenting adult"

Christ almighty Graham. She. Was. Underage.
I knew of this article but had never read it - ‘as perilously close as you can get to being a consenting adult’ is very revealing word choice.

Perilously close? Really? It’s not an original point but he’s not only hypocritical pond life and a bad writer but just too stupid to be allowed out.

Regarding his support of Graham Rix, I hadn’t realised Rix has subsequently had very serious racism allegations made against him too.

Presumably Speirs hasn’t commented on that but it just exposes the kind of man he gave his backing to for reasons only he knows.

This clown,who has quite openly defended grooming of children and abuse not to mention defending racists.
Some how thinks he can condem and preach from his high horse:)):)).
Get yourself to fcuk spiers,you hypocritical windbang.

Pure fantasy more than anything.

A complete and utter bullshitter of a man B-)
More than fantasy it's downright lies,so he never realised he was in the wrong end until after he had walked amongst their fans,queued at the turnstile ,climbed the stairs and took his place on the terrace ,nobody said anything and him and his da never noticed the scum songs or the cheers and boos.He is a liar,and Graham happy to meet and discuss this with you ,of course you won't respond because you know you are a liar.

"As usual, no-one is interested in the finer details of Rix's crime. In actual fact, that case in 1999 was a complex one, with the 15-year-old girl in question, who was already in a relationship with Rix, coming as perilously close as you can get to being a consenting adult"

His 'defence' is sick, vile and sickening to coin a phrase.

Mate I'm nearly 40 and I had a 22 year old ask me out for a drink. That felt uncomfortable as fcuk anyone who makes excuses for a 40 plus something man having sex with a 15 year old is for the watching
I met my now wife when she was 16 in 1992, I was 25, I never asked her out till she was 18. Wonder if speirs would've waited another two years till it felt more comfortable, c'mon speirs, we know your on here, what would you have done?

Spiers has been destroyed in that Twitter thread and gone into hiding.
His dancing on the head of a pin today has been a real hoot. Accuses journalists, threatens to expose them, but only if they have been as bad as H&H. That's in his opinion, of course. He's already decided they aren't as bad and said so. It's vacuous flannel from him as usual.

Graham is clearly our moral better I mean what could be more vile than a few words that most have uttered(and now exposed) as having said on social media

I mean is it vile to mock a man who had just recently died then leave the post up on Twitter while the vile tàrrier scumbags who support you take their shots knowing they’ll never have to face the judgement of someone like you Graham?

I mean that’s pretty vile Graham. But you know what’s really vile? Child molestation, paedophillia and grooming of children. Of course, being a Christian you believe that those types deserve to be reformed and forgiven

I’m fact, not only were you willing to forgive Craig Thomson I’ve yet to see any moral outrage or vehement condemnation of a certain club who facilitated the sex crimes of several paedophilles in their employ and throughout the UK

Graham’s forgiving nature also reaches to racists and racism as well. Oh I’m sure we all remember how Graham defended and forgave noted racist Malky MacKay for his racist remarks. Because after all, doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance?

legal note: (Graham Spiers church of second chances not open to all; Rangers fans need not apply)

yet, a Rangers supporter says a word you deem vile and you fire up the outrage machine, put on your cowboy hat and ride to the rescue, condemning anything that’s even remotely connected to our club.

Do us all a favour Graham and disappear back up your own morally corrupt arsehole and perhaps

“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye”
Absolutely bang on!!

Graham,

We both know that you are reading this.

You are a pathetic excuse for an adult human being. You are: self serving, sanctimonious, hypocritical, duplicitous, snide; conceited and unrivalled when it comes to arrogance.

You give christians and journalists a bad name by conducting yourself in the way that you do. As a member of the public who has had the misfortune to share a carriage with you on a train, your personal hygiene also leaves a great deal to be desired.

Other people would judge a character such as yours as detestable; but unlike you, I prefer to adhere to the christian principles instilled in me during my upbringing, so I will merely label you as contemptible.

I look forward to the day that you cease to blacken the name of the fourth estate because you have repeatedly abused the privilege afforded you by that platform.

From the all too familiar position of the journalistic margins due to your previous professional misdemeanours, your pathetic attempt to glean some currency from an orchestrated and concerted campaign to smear and ruin lives will be all too brief because for your sake, alas, you are nothing but yesterday’s man.

Enjoy your forthcoming journey into obscurity.

Jesus this paragraph alone should have ended his professional career

Thats absolutely outrageous.

A complete and utter clown of a man who loves and thrives on sectarianism cause he has nothing of any interest to say otherwise.
Minor correction: he has nothing interesting to say on the subject of sectarianism either.

Graham is just another of these parasitic sorts who can only make a living in Scotland's fake sectarianism industry. It's not a coincidence that it's the same names chirping in every time with this shit.

Hopefully this little rat is part of the bloodbath in Scottish sports journalism, either by the hand if the Rangers support or by their ever decreasing relevance/circulation numbers. I'm not much fussed.

Jesus this paragraph alone should have ended his professional career
Thats absolutely outrageous.
He survived really because at that time it pre-dated the scrutiny placed on commentary, were he to say that now I suspect hed be gone in 60 seconds. Historical posts and comments appear to be worth reviewing only when it suits the narrative.

On Graham Speirs generally I find him to be the very thing he rants about seeing and disliking in others - bigoted, poisonous and filled with hate.

In his Times column yesterday (why on Earth do they employ him?) he talked about being banned from Ibrox and how he knew Robertson didnt really want to do it, he was just strong armed by the Mob. In reality I suspect Robertson loved every moment of the exchange and took great satisfaction in banishing such an unwelcome presence at Ibrox, the fact he was making so many people happy doing it was just cherry on cake stuff.

He ended his piece with a suggestion Rangers better reinstate him and his MSM pals ASAP if they want to resolve things from a media perspective.

Hes as desperate as his is delusional.

Perfectly acceptable.

don’t tell me you declined??

Back