Green brigade today

Not heard one peep about tav getting pelted with misses and I can't post pictures but wtf does the flag with the red triangle mean?
They were allowed to get away with hitting Ricksen with an object splitting his eye open in the process which required stitches and nothing was done about it,

They are emboldened because they know nothing will happen to them,
Their club banned them for a while but once they dropped points they begged them to come back,

They are above the law in this country and they know it

Would you, as a Bear, work as a steward there?
I'd guess naw, for obvious reasons. Would you have members of the filth fraternity stewarding at Ibrox? Once again I'd guess naw. Struggling to see why you have an issue with the employment of stewards at the paedodome.
Why the hostility? I'm merely pointing out an observation, chill.

well there was a well known English journalist up here covering the game for the Herald, a "clean" pair of eyes will be all over this incident as well of the songs of terror, wont they,or will it be a case of "Silence is Golden"
Henry Winter won’t slate them, he’ll lap up their “carnival atmosphere” no doubt.

Police won't go near that section due to pig watch where they post addresses and phone numbers of police officers that thr and uphold the law against the vermin.
This is a big problem for me, the UB have coppers all over them, constantly watching and filming at times, absolutely nothing in their end.

Also the overcrowding in their hovel of a section was very evident it looked 3 times as full as it should have been I noticed straight away.

celtic fans have got to be the most confused fans in the world.
Are they Scottish or Irish ?
I know they don’t consider themselves British, but state they are the first British club to win the European cup.

Definitely bipolar

In my opinion Manchester United were the first British team to win the European Cup.
I’ve actually had this discussion with a Celtic fan, who said Celtic don’t class themselves as a British club, but then said Celtic were the first British club to win the European cup.

When I pointed out the contradiction, he didn’t know what to say. Check mate.

celtic fans have got to be the most confused fans in the world.
Are they Scottish or Irish ?
I know they don’t consider themselves British, but state they are the first British club to win the European cup.

Definitely bipolar

They are about as Irish as spaghetti bolognse.

The endless inbreeding among them has caused permanent psychosis and identity crisis.

F**king hell any excuse to try & have a pop at fans wanting to follow our team away.
It’s not a pop at anyone pal. It’s stating the sad fact that there are a lot of our fans wanting these bastards back in our ground for a “better atmosphere”

Maybe if the team performed on the pitch the atmosphere would improve. I for one am dreading these scum bastards back in the ground next season especially as we don’t look like even laying a hand on them unless we drastically improve in the summer. I’m not looking forward to listening to their songbook praising a bunch of bastards that bombed the shit out of my country for years. I’m not looking forward to having to see and look at their flags glorifying terrorist organisations.

I’m having a pop at no one my friend

It’s not a pop at anyone pal. It’s stating the sad fact that there are a lot of our fans wanting these bastards back in our ground for a “better atmosphere”

Maybe if the team performed on the pitch the atmosphere would improve. I for one am dreading these scum bastards back in the ground next season especially as we don’t look like even laying a hand on them unless we drastically improve in the summer. I’m not looking forward to listening to their songbook praising a bunch of bastards that bombed the shit out of my country for years. I’m not looking forward to having to see and look at their flags glorifying terrorist organisations.

I’m having a pop at no one my friend
It’s a compromise I’m happy to make to have our travelling support at Parkhead.

Surprised you were moaning in other thread about potentially not having enough points for Hampden. Surely you wouldn’t wanna be anywhere near 20 thousand of them?

Is it ok to follow Rangers at hampden just not at Parkhead? Just to be clear.

Surprised you were moaning in other thread about potentially not having enough points for Hampden. Surely you wouldn’t wanna be anywhere near 20 thousand of them?

You have your views I have mine. Unfortunatley we can’t do anything about them at hampden but I’d rather see Ibrox full of our fans instead of that shower. But hey, if u wanna hand over them peado terrorist bastards £50 of ur money work you away

As soon as our goal was scored the atmosphere dropped like a stone and they really didn’t get it back until the final whistle
Absolutely , they were blowing out thier arse with 30 mins to go and the groans for every misplaced pass were there for everyone to hear, if we had 11 players we would have got a draw imo.

Listening to the STV news and the 3 arrests didn't seem to be related to the objects throwing incident but other behaviour. police are still studying footage for the perpetrators of the crime.

Surely the overcrowding at that section has to be looked at for possible breaches of health and safety and licencing regulations.

Extra stewards and police should be in attendance at Ibrox, to ensure no fire escape is opened to let more in, as that appears to be a common tactic they use at away grounds.

The hatred on their faces only mirrored the hatred on Collums face. In fact he couldn't have made his hatred for Rangers more obvious
Kenny Miller commented on this during the game “Why does he need to shout at players like that?” Correct Kenny but you should’ve added only Rangers players. It was a smile and a wink when he had to talk to any of that mob. A horrible disgusting wee cheat.

I would guess if a newspaper or any media outlet is overly critical they don't get access next time.
I can’t mind the story, but it was along the lines of Dermot Desmond phoning a reporter and accusing him of being a rangers fan. Probably reporting the truth or asking a question he didn’t like.

Their club are complicit in this, they have facilitated a section of militant out of control neanderthals who have made that area a no go zone for the police. They control the narrative and their own behaviour. They are Scum
It’s also been tacitly encouraged due to their RATS at all levels in the mhedia, politics, football authorities, judiciary and 2 tier police force as NUMEROUS examples show over the last 3 decades in particular. We’ve seen their players and fans plenty of times now behave in a manner that would cause a shit storm if it were our fans or players doing similar but hardly a peep is said and they laugh at us for being the mugs we now are! For this reason I was all for a total ban on their fans being given an allocation at Ibrox ever again but we don’t mind being shat upon from all of the above and quite clearly a lot of our fans can’t get enough of these c@nts and want them back no matter what, f@ck it just give them the whole Broomloan stand just like the good old days!

And yet some of our fans can’t wait to get 2500 of these bastards into our stadium nextsea

No away fans is grim, if songs and missiles that get thrown from every fan base offends you so much maybe going to the football isn't for you. Try golf or snooker.

I know for a fact that the stewards were turning a blind eye to folk entering that section without tickets today - I didn’t believe it would be possible - but when you saw how rammed it was I thought it must be true.

Apparently loads of them were going in without tickets to the game and it’s very easy because of the standing section.
Into the game without tickets or going into the standing section with seated tickets ?

As an aside when the new singing section happens next season i hope measures are put in place to avoid people without tickets trying to squeeze in

Back