Grezda a doubt for Tonight

I fucking hate international breaks.

Just about every fan I meet regardless of club team (even English lads) hate these breaks for International football. The players don’t want to play in them either? ..... the question has to be asked: who the fcuk are these games for?

Big test for Grezda tonight against wee 19th Century Terrorist face Robertson.

Not a fan CC?

Fell over at the sight of players at ICT.

Was a knob end whilst with Aberdeen and a horrible, diving bastard in a bheggars shirt. He took the ball for a run vs. Leipzig and was dubbed the next Scottish superstar.

I wish we had a Kevin Muscat, Ian Ferguson or Terry Hurlock and absolutely ruined this wee no-mark.

Args Kàce in the Albanian side likes a tackle, maybe he will make my Saturday night!?

I thought he played through the middle last time.
I only watched the 1st half of their game against Israel but he was mainly on the left, he can play either side anyway, he switched sides against Motherwell for a brief spell in the 1st half aswell.

And there we have it, Dumbo Christie at it again.

Bookmark this thread, you know what's coming at Ibrox in December.

19th Century Terrorist chunt.

RE: Grezda. Getting better by the game.

And there we have it, Dumbo Christie at it again.

Bookmark this thread, you know what's coming at Ibrox in December.

19th Century Terrorist chunt.

RE: Grezda. Getting better by the game.
hes a cheating little bastard. Im same as you, i hate the shite bag. And its not because he plays for them tramps. Hes just a cheating little prick. Was exact same at the sheep

Had a good game grezda, best player in their team, good game time for him as well. Hopefully goes on to be an important player for us this season, getting better by game

Forrest, McGregor and Christie are amongst the best players in the world. The mentally challenged triumvirate on a par with Barca's Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

They might not be the beat in the world but they were among the best on the pitch last night. Shame the match thread was pulled.

I spotted a real problem for us. First of all the press from Forrest and Christie must be a bastard to play against. Secondly the papes recent good form coincides with Brown's injury. I'd reckon McGregor has pretty much retired him.

They might not be the beat in the world but they were among the best on the pitch last night. Shame the match thread was pulled.

I spotted a real problem for us. First of all the press from Forrest and Christie must be a bastard to play against. Secondly the papes recent good form coincides with Brown's injury. I'd reckon McGregor has pretty much retired him.

McGregor, Tierney, Rogic and Forrest are the 4 players they would find very hard to replace if they were missing for an extended period.

I would broadly agree with this,, their midfield up against ours on the 29th is a big concern for me

Back