Official Happy Birthday Rangers!

0_PROD-Rangers-v-Partick-Thistle-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership-Ibrox-Stadium.jpg

We Are The People.

Its my birthday on Monday. Last year we clinched the title on 7th March when nonce fc failed to win at Tannadice and this year my birthday weekend is same as Gers 150th anniversary celebrations.

:)

Feeling a tad emotional today.

This club means so much to me, born into a family of Rangers supporters (both mother and father), going back generations of rangers supporters, to the 1930s as far I can gather.

Our story is amazing, our story begins with 4 pals and with the help of Tom Vallance, William Wilton et al laying the foundations for Mr Struth, we became Scotlands premier club.

It’s just incredible to think where it all began, and how we’ve had some wonderful highs, and some depressing lows, but we are still going as Scotland’s premier club.

Wanted to wish a happy birthday to one of my first true loves.
We've had a lot of ups and downs through the years but you've always been there for me & I'll always be there for you.
Love you Rangers
Happy 150th Birthday

Happy Birthday to the only team that there ever has been and ever will be for me and all the other proud bears.

Rangers is not a choice - it’s who we are.

And we will follow to hell and back for them.

May you all have a magic day however you are celebrating. This is a once in a lifetime thing so reflect, remember, continue to dream and enjoy.

We love you Rangers - we do.

I know we have issues with the board about recent developments
In the words of Pearl Jam:-

“All that's sacred, comes from youth
Dedications, naive and true
With no power, nothin' to do
I still remember, why don't you?
Don't you?

This is not for you
This is not for you
This is not for you
Oh, never was for you”

I wonder what they would think about how big the club grew. A few lads started something that means so much to so many of us

Happy birthday Rangers

Moses McNeil, Peter McNeil, Peter Campbell and William McBeath, thank you for dreaming.

Thank you to, Vallance, Simpson, Shaw, Waddle, Greig, Jardine, Johnstone, Cooper, Souness, McCoist, Hateley, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Albertz, Ferguson, Advocat, De Boer, Mols, McLeish, Jelavic, Tavernier, Morelos and all the others who made the dream a reality.

Thank you to Mr Struth and Mr Smith who embodied everything we are and set the standards that we demand.

We are Rangers, for 150 years we have set the pace, we are the most successful team in football, We Are The People and we welcome the chase.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to the greatest club in the world. Our club, our institution. Let’s get 3 points today. WATP

My own birthday as well, turning 30. Sadly I'm spending it shut in my room with covid instead of attending the game. Happy birthday Rangers!

Back