Hatate dive

Bee-D

Hi all
I'm having a discussion at work about our silva and his antics. Does anyone have the video of Hatate diving against St mirren recently trying to con a penalty. There denying he did but I'm sure I seen it on here.

Dont have the video but its a belter and a blatant dive, theres been plenty other instances from that mob this season

In all seriousness though, this is the difference. I don’t bother debating with them. Reason being any or most Rangers fans will openly say and admit when we are playing shite or call out Silva diving too. They can genuinely never admit if they’re playing shite or if their players took a dive. There’s no point debating with them as they can’t do it like adults.

Just tell the bheast c#nt that at least you support a proper football team, not a paedophile ring masquerading as one. That will shut them up, no further debate or argument required.

Hi all
I'm having a discussion at work about our silva and his antics. Does anyone have the video of Hatate diving against St mirren recently trying to con a penalty. There denying he did but I'm sure I seen it on here.
Hi.

Thank f.uck I work from home these days, don't need to engage with them.
Thankfully both WFH and being in Canada ensures that I don't really have any contact with them.

I wouldn't entertain a second of them if I was back home though. Used to have a good laugh and enjoy the back and forth when I was last in an office in Glasgow pre-2007. However, after everything that has come since then (japan tours, five-way agreements, ref-gate etc.) and the way those inbreds carry on now? Not a chance I'd engage in football chat.

If Adolf Hitler was a Celtic fan those bastards would deny the holocaust happened.

It’s what they do. No matter the crime, if the perpetrator had anything to do with that club they would stick up for them

Ie Hamas and the IRA
They would claim to be part of the nice, peaceful Nazi branch.

Being overseas I watched this live on paedo TV and a few minutes before this Grant and that other bawbag that commentates had been having a go at a St Mirren player who they thought dived to win a free kick, complete radio silence over this abomination, totally glossed over it. I shouldn’t be surprised though Grant is very adept at keeping schtum about atrocities.

Hi all
Well Hatate dived and out of 4 fouls Silva didn't dive once and the ref didn't give any decisions in favour of Silva and was forced to give us a penalty and rescinded a wrongful yellow card for diving when it was clearly corrected by the VAR operator!

Hi all
Just show old pictures of them during the war in planes it’s basically the same thing. Both hitting the deck

I've only seen our game once. I thought Silva just fell. Like tripped over ball or his own feet. Can happen to anyone.

Why is "dive" even being mentioned?

I've only seen our game once. I thought Silva just fell. Like tripped over ball or his own feet. Can happen to anyone.

Why is "dive" even being mentioned?
Cos 19th Century Terrorists.

They can call themselves Fanians. We can't.

Rule No.1 for all Rangers supporters. Don’t argue with the tramps about anything football related.
Life is so much better when you ignore the cants

Hi all
What about Kyogo head butting a player in the chest then he goes down looking for a penalty or the one where a defender ruffles his hair and he immediately falls to the ground like he had been punched in the fanny.

Back