Hearts Match registrations out

I’m silver and had Killie opening day.

So in theory I shouldn’t get again until everyone in silver gets 1. I’d love to hear the reason how some get to 2 whilst some have had none yet.

Assuming everyone has applied for all games obviously
You need to know if people have applied for every game.
You also have to consider that someone in silver could have had one game from the regular ballots and a second ticket from the Category A ballots.

1 in silver and a bronze who has had zero since day one v livi last season , no chance here mind you but sitting thinking what’s the point in mygers when get nothing for it

I’m silver and had Killie opening day.

So in theory I shouldn’t get again until everyone in silver gets 1. I’d love to hear the reason how some get to 2 whilst some have had none yet.

Assuming everyone has applied for all games obviously
In the exact same boat and hearing of Bronze on 2, Would love to hear the explanation

Conceivably one from regular ballots and one from the separate Cat A ballots.
It would even be possible for a bronze to get 3 without it being strange if they also had a kid who was allocated a ticket on there own.

That would be a very lucky scenario though :))

Same but I got Hibs in the league rather than the cup. I always get livi through mygers, the one fixture I’m always guaranteed a ticket from other sources..
Piles of tickets for livi away always is. Thats the only reason they will be missed next season.

Anyone know with Dundee Utd up are they restricting our tickets at their place?

Away games will be few and far between for me I’d say next season with it getting harder and harder to source them

They are as well giving us zero, given its such a paltry amount. Yet they give the spoonburners the whole stand, they bizarrely hate us more than their city rivals.

They are as well giving us zero, given its such a paltry amount. Yet they give the spoonburners the whole stand, they bizarrely hate us more than their city rivals.
As mentioned, Hibs in return give them the whole stand at Easter Rd. It's reciprocal.

Hearts have asked us for more than the corner at Ibrox and been told no, so we only get a tiny allocation at Tynecastle.

Next season we will be giving the mentally challengeds more tickets at Ibrox than we give to Hearts. Doesn’t mean much.

How many tickets actually go to mygers for this? Can't be much more than 100

There will be a couple of hundred corporate / sponsor type tickets that end up working their way to others in the event that the game ends up a dead rubber and those types are no longer interested.

As mentioned, Hibs in return give them the whole stand at Easter Rd. It's reciprocal.

Hearts have asked us for more than the corner at Ibrox and been told no, so we only get a tiny allocation at Tynecastle.
We absolutely should be increasing their Ibrox allocation if they can sell it. Make them sell in it in blocks and set deadlines

I know this isn’t the thread , but anyone know when are we expecting to hear about the Scottish Cup final ballot details?
Should literally be any day now & possibly even later today
The tkt email for the Semi dropped on 26th Mar for the game on 21st Apr.

Take it if you already got a Category A game in gold you won't be getting Hearts. So that would leave me on 4 away games in gold this season. 1 or 2 less than last season.
Dundee
Motherwell
St Mirren
Hibs

Take it if you already got a Category A game in gold you won't be getting Hearts. So that would leave me on 4 away games in gold this season. 1 or 2 less than last season.
Dundee
Motherwell
St Mirren
Hibs
It's pathetic that 4 games is your lot for being in the bracket of most loyal. 4 fucking away games hahaha.

What a system.

Thank god for other avenues to get.

I've had my cat A for the season but know quite a few in gold without one. with the small allocation here highly unlikely many are going to be successful.

Guessing it will continue into next season IE those without the Cat A are to get before those that have already got?

Back