Hearts Match registrations out

It's pathetic that 4 games is your lot for being in the bracket of most loyal. 4 fucking away games hahaha.

What a system.

Thank god for other avenues to get.
Is it really the systems fault ? I’d say more so the lack of tickets .

As I’ve said before my gers points has nothing to do with away games anyways . Me and my dad are separated only by my euro trips . Yet I’ve missed less than 5 aways in the last 5 years he’ll do two a season .

Is it really the systems fault ? I’d say more so the lack of tickets .

As I’ve said before my gers points has nothing to do with away games anyways . Me and my dad are separated only by my euro trips . Yet I’ve missed less than 5 aways in the last 5 years he’ll do two a season .
Yes.

Stop pandering to the bronze and silver and reward the most loyal on a more regular basis.

The reason that people are getting fewer tickets is because we slashed the number of tickets for OF games and increased the number of season ticket holders.

If you're annoyed at not getting a ticket for an away game, probably need to revise what you think about allocations.

Take it if you already got a Category A game in gold you won't be getting Hearts. So that would leave me on 4 away games in gold this season. 1 or 2 less than last season.
Dundee
Motherwell
St Mirren
Hibs
Yeah if you've had a Cat A you should be out of the running for Hearts unless they mess it up.

4 for me as well
Livi
Motherwell
Kilmarnock
Hibs.

Yes.

Stop pandering to the bronze and silver and reward the most loyal on a more regular basis.
Total appeasement. Club have always made decisions based on what keeps the majority happy

3600 gold members you know will renew regardless Vs Silver/Bronze who are more likely to chuck it. Thousands of Silver/Bronze chucking it is a substantial income for the club, I’d be stunned if even 5% of gold didn’t renew

Total appeasement. Club have always made decisions based on what keeps the majority happy

3600 gold members you know will renew regardless Vs Silver/Bronze who are more likely to chuck it. Thousands of Silver/Bronze chucking it is a substantial income for the club, I’d be stunned if even 5% of gold didn’t renew
Plenty other ways to make money is that's their issue. Bronze and silver threatening that, a large % are all talk, they know they'd have zero chance of Hampden games.

Make aways a separate scheme and charge £40 for it if they're that worried about losing money.

I’m in gold and not had a cat A this season.

Had 5 others though.

St Mirren
Livingston
St Johnstone
Ross County
St Mirren

The reason that people are getting fewer tickets is because we slashed the number of tickets for OF games and increased the number of season ticket holders.

If you're annoyed at not getting a ticket for an away game, probably need to revise what you think about allocations.
For those lower down perhaps. For those in gold and at the top of gold, the reason is how the club distribute the tickets. They don't reward loyalty often enough.

4 games is pathetic for fans which a large % will be at almost every game.

The old firm is a big issue but games like this have also had allocations cut. We should be getting 3600 tickets for this but now only get 500. Across the season its thousands of away tickets that have been lost from Killie, St Mirren, Hearts over the last few years.

Are some people still under the impression that MyGers is a loyalty scheme instead of the cash cow for the club that it actually is ?
It looks like it :))
If it's not as a loyalty scheme, then why for Hampden and Euro aways are they top down and literally rewarding loyalty?

They pick and choose when it suits them, they know what they're doing is wrong for domestic aways otherwise it would be the same across the board.

What is Tyncastle like for getting home end tickets, if it’s comes to a last day decider.

Do you have to be on their membership scheme for Rangers games?

Yes.

For those lower down perhaps. For those in gold and at the top of gold, the reason is how the club distribute the tickets. They don't reward loyalty often enough.

If it's not as a loyalty scheme, then why for Hampden and Euro aways are they top down and literally rewarding loyalty?

They pick and choose when it suits them, they know what they're doing is wrong for domestic aways otherwise it would be the same across the board.
there’s plenty in gold who don’t do aways . That would be the problem going top down my gers points have nothing to do with away attendance .

The old firm is a big issue but games like this have also had allocations cut. We should be getting 3600 tickets for this but now only get 500. Across the season its thousands of away tickets that have been lost from Killie, St Mirren, Hearts over the last few years.
Around 16 thousand lost on 2 away games for the four teams listed.

What is Tyncastle like for getting home end tickets, if it’s comes to a last day decider.

Do you have to be on their membership scheme for Rangers games?
You'll have to be on their ticketing database and have 15 loyalty points to purchase.

It's the way it is and probably always will be there are plenty loyal fans in silver as well top down should never happen imo
I'm very comfortably in Gold 4 tickets this season Killie x 2 Livingston and Hibs

Also had someone in shock at how much money it costs each year to accrue points to get a season ticket offer. Those in gold, especially those at the very top, spend vast sums of money on a yearly basis for very little reward

I think allocations of less than 1000, gold only. Less than 2000 gold and silver. 2000+ all tiers. That would be fair

They pick and choose when it suits them, they know what they're doing is wrong for domestic aways otherwise it would be the same across

Almost like buying a lottery ticket every year but saying that you are not allowed to win the jackpot as that is only open to people that have been paying in every week since the lottery started.

But here’s your Livvy ticket which is the equivalent of matching 2 bonus ball numbers.

I'll finish the season on 5 in Gold. One category A (Hibs in the cup). I've had Kilmarnock and St Mirren which are obviously difficult to get so can't really complain this season.

there’s plenty in gold who don’t do aways . That would be the problem going top down my gers points have nothing to do with away attendance .
There’s plenty in all tiers that don’t do aways but still apply.

Club should do away with all points awarded for away games to deter people from applying if they don’t intend to go.

Almost like buying a lottery ticket every year but saying that you are not allowed to win the jackpot as that is only open to people that have been paying in every week since the lottery started.

But here’s your Livvy ticket which is the equivalent of matching 2 bonus ball numbers.
That’s how it worked August 2021 - October 2021 until the club realised they were rewarding gold too much. Increased the size of gold tier significantly and over the last 2.5yrs less % of a mygers allocation is given to gold

All to appease people with literally hundreds, and in some cases thousands, of points less than people in gold

That's a right crap analogy.

The system is a total shambles and money making scheme as everyone knows. Fans applying for all away games and receiving zero tickets is a joke.

Bronze should be Guaranteed 1 ticket, silver guaranteed 2 and the rest for gold which would be fair although you’ll never keep everyone happy.

The system is a total shambles and money making scheme as everyone knows. Fans applying for all away games and receiving zero tickets is a joke.

Bronze should be Guaranteed 1 ticket, silver guaranteed 2 and the rest for gold which would be fair although you’ll never keep everyone happy.
Genuinely don’t think there’s enough tickets to give all of silver two and all of bronze one mate .

There wouldn’t be enough tickets to guarantee all bronze applying 1, silver 2 etc

The reason gold can be on 4 is because there’s only 3300 roughly in gold applying for games, some of those tickets are from second ballots

There’s an average of around 15000 applying for away games usually - 11750 or there abouts are silver/bronze. You’re looking at about 17000 tickets across the season to give bronze 1/silver 2 before you even consider how many gold have to get. It wouldn’t work

There literally aren't enough tickets to do that. Nowhere near it. It's all very well saying it but you'd have to magic up away tickets that don't exist.

Good points lads I didn’t take that there was only so many in gold. Won’t be able to keep everyone happy with it.

There’s plenty in all tiers that don’t do aways but still apply.

Club should do away with all points awarded for away games to deter people from applying if they don’t intend to go.
I agree about no points as people are applying just to get points as they will need them going forward to move up the list.

Will we have the people in bronze who have applied for away tickets all getting the points because the average will round down to zero given not all got a ticket.

Still no tickets showing on the website. Has there been an away game when the emails weren't out same day as the ballot closed before?

I agree about no points as people are applying just to get points as they will need them going forward to move up the list.

Will we have the people in bronze who have applied for away tickets all getting the points because the average will round down to zero given not all got a ticket.
I know guys who aren’t interested in aways that apply because if they don’t they’ll lose out on 15 points, whilst others below them will eventually get ahead.

Those tickets get sold on whenever they’re successful but I don’t think they’d bother applying if it wasn’t for being left behind with points. It makes zero sense considering everyone gets the same amount of points. Totally redundant process

Over 2000 points and only 3 all season none of which were cat a, surely must be a decent chance of getting the crime scene first game next season?

Back