Hearts Match registrations out

Nowt for me over 2200 points and no Cat A games this season
2 x Killie
1 x St Johnstone
1x Dundee

From a strictly selfish point of view Gold should get you at least 1 Cat A per season

Email out,two of us got them.
(Gold)

“Due to the high demand, and sadly Hearts dramatically reducing the club’s allocation for this fixture, a minimum of 17 registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Hearts ballot.”

Nowt for me over 2200 points and no Cat A games this season
2 x Killie
1 x St Johnstone
1x Dundee

From a strictly selfish point of view Gold should get you at least 1 Cat A per season
2133 points here, applied for everything and had 2 Livi, 1 St J and 1 Killie, only reason I'm continuing to pay is for Europe and Hampden.

Nothing here as expected so 5 for me this season, 1 cat A which was Hibs cup game.

Especially when a silver or bronze will get ahead of you. Disgrace

drogba-chelsea-fc.gif

Nothing here but had a Cat A (Hibs cup).

Strange season for away tickets. Moved to Gold in the first update. First ticket after applying for everything was Dumbarton, then got Killie and finally the aforementioned Hibs game.

Not complaining.

Was there not one of the Hearts game last season or the year before which they made gold only?

Then for a possible last day decider they are dishing them out to silver and bronze

Ridiculous

If the league goes to the last day, this will be carnage with Bears in the home end. Given Hearts have nothing to play for and the Roseburn stand will lie half empty, an allocation of 634 is absolute madness.

If the league goes to the last day, this will be carnage with Bears in the home end. Given Hearts have nothing to play for and the Roseburn stand will lie half empty, an allocation of 634 is absolute madness.
15+ loyalty points required with Hearts to buy from them - it'll be a struggle unfortunately

What does 15 points equate to? I.e how many previous matches?
Supporters receive Hearts Loyalty Points for:

• Booking a ticket for home matches - 1 point per match
  • Buying a Season Ticket - 20 points

Hearts Loyalty Points are valid from the 2022/23 season onwards. All points accumulated prior to 22/23 have now been removed.

Email out,two of us got them.
(Gold)

“Due to the high demand, and sadly Hearts dramatically reducing the club’s allocation for this fixture, a minimum of 17 registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Hearts ballot.”

No more playing fair. Apply for everything. Always rewarded whether im going or not.

Trying to mind how many SC games away, Hearts is away game 22 then ?

Maybe I was in the ballot anyway, small number of tickets.

Supporters receive Hearts Loyalty Points for:

• Booking a ticket for home matches - 1 point per match
  • Buying a Season Ticket - 20 points

Hearts Loyalty Points are valid from the 2022/23 season onwards. All points accumulated prior to 22/23 have now been removed.
Cheers mate.

Daughter moved into gold at January update and only had killie 2nd ballot all season and applied for every game. Joke that some silver got 2 when someone in gold got 1 all season. So much for rewarding loyalty

Just take £40 off us all every season and ballot every game. Absolutely fucking nonsense that games like this are anything other than top down.

4 games all season despite applying for every game and being gold tier.

The four games don’t contain a category A game either. Nonsense.

Last edited:
Back