Hearts Match registrations out

Email out,two of us got them.
(Gold)

“Due to the high demand, and sadly Hearts dramatically reducing the club’s allocation for this fixture, a minimum of 17 registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Hearts ballot.”
That's insane and also not what it should be based on.

Email out,two of us got them.
(Gold)

“Due to the high demand, and sadly Hearts dramatically reducing the club’s allocation for this fixture, a minimum of 17 registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Hearts ballot.
I don’t get this?

A minimum of 17 out of how many? 17?

Just had a look at my account as couldn’t remember exactly
,on gold, got 4 aways outwith the Hampden games
Ross county , st Johnstone twice and Dumbarton, think not too bad given the limited tickets / demand (I’m guessing Dumbarton was pitched as a cat A game due to the ticket limits?

Do think that gold should only have been included for hearts / Dumbarton anything less than <1000 tickets

I never mentioned you or anyone else i don't buy any extras either and I have 1849 and I don't go to Euro away games
Very few, if any will be gold purely because of extras. They will be higher up than others in the gold tier because of it. It's really not hard to get into gold if you go to games regular.

Anyway, going off track.

It's a farce this isn't gold only. Should actually be top down for such a ridiculous allocation.

While there's some on gold with 5 this year and 7 last year. Meaning some in gold have been given 12 over the past two year compared to others (like me) on 9 the past two years. Ridiculous.
Ive had 9 over the 2 seasons but I find folk having 7 last year as a bit far fetched ..... I don't include semi finals or finals maybe some do to stir the pot

Just had a look at my account as couldn’t remember exactly
,on gold, got 4 aways outwith the Hampden games
Ross county , st Johnstone twice and Dumbarton, think not too bad given the limited tickets / demand (I’m guessing Dumbarton was pitched as a cat A game due to the ticket limits?

Do think that gold should only have been included for hearts / Dumbarton anything less than <1000 tickets
Dumbarton in cup wasn’t Cat A.

£125 for the cheapest hospitality package with them

Can see a few of us taking them up on this...

Very few, if any will be gold purely because of extras. They will be higher up than others in the gold tier because of it. It's really not hard to get into gold if you go to games regular.

Anyway, going off track.

It's a farce this isn't gold only. Should actually be top down for such a ridiculous allocation.
All category A matches should be top down as Euro aways are. Absolutely ridiculous to call it a loyalty scheme and not award those regarded as most loyal fans as per Rangers own metrics.

All category A matches should be top down as Euro aways are. Absolutely ridiculous to call it a loyalty scheme and not award those regarded as most loyal fans as per Rangers own metrics.
Travel all over Europe for years with many others, prioritising holidays etc to do so, to get yourselves into a high "loyalty" bracket but someone else who doesn't can swan in and pick up tickets for domestic Cat As ahead of you :D

Ive had 9 over the 2 seasons but I find folk having 7 last year as a bit far fetched ..... I don't include semi finals or finals maybe some do to stir the pot
It's not at all.

I've just checked last two seasons, got 7 last season (not including semis) and had 4 this season, including one category A (Hibs in the cup).

Just heard about someone that has only just gone into Gold on last weeks update, has got one but isn’t interested in away games, giving it to his son who doesn’t even have a ST and goes to about three games a season.
Don’t even know where to start with this one.
This game with that size of allocation is the ideal chance for collection in person with photo I.D

Dumbarton in cup wasn’t Cat A.
Ahh ok , so aberdeen, hibs & hearts were the cat a’s

I’ve been robbed then !:)lol
I did go to Dumbarton when we were in the same league , but a bit different going to their place in the cup / change of scenery from the typical spl games so I was quite happy with that one.

the cynic in me says that there will be a lot more union bears at the game now. They generally apply in bulk for all games. If this is wrong then i will withdrawal this statement. If true loads of them will meet the 17 threshold but i might be well off the mark . thoughts

So for this they have changed the rules and you had to apply for all 17 games to be eligible, have I read that correctly?

the cynic in me says that there will be a lot more union bears at the game now. They generally apply in bulk for all games. If this is wrong then i will withdrawal this statement. If true loads of them will meet the 17 threshold but i might be well off the mark . thoughts
There won't be. There was about 4 or 5 of them at the midweek game, they never even had the drum etc.

Was there not one of the Hearts game last season or the year before which they made gold only?

Then for a possible last day decider they are dishing them out to silver and bronze

Ridiculous
The first ever hearts game was gold only and then they changed it.

I finished on 4. Got Hibs in the cup so didn’t expect this but I know friends in gold who are on 4 with no category A game

Since the turn of the year I’ve been successful for killie away applying for 2 tickets for every game from the corporate ballots. Even the killie game I only got 1 ticket. The whole system is a shambles

2133 points here, applied for everything and had 2 Livi, 1 St J and 1 Killie, only reason I'm continuing to pay is for Europe and Hampden.
This is MyGers in a nutshell , pre MyGers ticket office did this for £0 and only had travel clubs members paying a sub say 6000 × £25 = £150,000 & now they have over 50,000 paying members so £2 million plus and thats before add-ons which must be another £2million .....

Not 1 extra ticket !! In fact away allocations are getting cut season on season

Anyway, going off track.

This is a myth. Now that everyone knows the score with Hampden games you've got 20k odd all getting the same points from being in group 1. Gold get first dibs on euro aways so can buy and sell on to stay ahead of the rest.

The first ever hearts game was gold only and then they changed it.

I finished on 4. Got Hibs in the cup so didn’t expect this but I know friends in gold who are on 4 with no category A game
St Mirren, Hibs (cup), Livi, Kilmarnock this season for me and I'm in gold.

Registered for Hearts away game how do you get allocated a Hearts 18/05/24 Requirement? Do you receive another email with this in order to allow purchase?

Wasn't hard then should I say.

if you aren't gold by now, you haven't been going often over the period.
Few guys on our bus started off in bronze and are now comfortably in gold by a few hundred points. They put the work in to get the reward of a few trips to St Johnstone, Livingston and Kilmarnock

Registered for Hearts away game how do you get allocated a Hearts 18/05/24 Requirement? Do you receive another email with this in order to allow purchase?
If you've not got the requirement that means you were unsuccessful

if this is the new pattern, where exactly is the incentive to not apply for games you have no intention of going to?
Criteria has been applied to games since the 21/22 season

The club need to rethink the points awarded for away games. It’s just encouraging people to apply irrespective if they want to go or not

Club allocate to those successful as they do for all away games and hampden
Thanks - Registered a few times this year, first for a while sometimes used to just turn up away games and buy on day. Each time tried after registering when away game on site and get to select and amount goes in basket but can't complete.

Back