Hearts ticket emails out.

Nothing for us. Livi in cup and Killie last week.

fair play to the poster earlier admitting to having been allocated 4. Between that and some getting Aberdeen and Hearts so far, the whole thing is a bigger joke than ever.

Nothing here still on 2. Can’t be that many still on 2 now.

Interested to see how they work the post split games as we could have 3 category A games and I’ve already had a cat A game this season

still on two also , hopefully a good chance of a game after the split then

Got one, now on 3 for the season
Killie, Livingston both league plus Hearts .
Don't expect one after split

Nothing for us. Livi in cup and Killie last week.

fair play to the poster earlier admitting to having been allocated 4. Between that and some getting Aberdeen and Hearts so far, the whole thing is a bigger joke than ever.
Some people counting Hearts semi as one of four, its a different scheme.

Nothing again.
Still on two.
First game of the season and this Sunday coming.
No doubt that will be it for us this season.

Still on two. Livi (Cup) & Motherwell. I take it I'll be getting one of the split games?

Not guarantee to happen

3 away - Celtic, Aberdeen and likely to be Motherwell probably 3500 tickets for the CCCS in total with around 6k? still to get then some might end the the season on 2

This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket

Still on 2, with those being Ross County and Aberdeen on a Wednesday night!

Would like something more central for the next one and preferably at the weekend.

Nothing here still on 2. Can’t be that many still on 2 now.

Interested to see how they work the post split games as we could have 3 category A games and I’ve already had a cat A game this season
Same. Had St Johnstone and Hibs.

Last edited:
The categories need scrapped. Having them makes it unnecessarily complicated. There for rangers not hearts or hibs

Some people counting Hearts semi as one of four, its a different scheme.

poster earlier stated:

St johnstone (league) away in September
Livingston (league) away in November
Hamilton (Scottish cup) away in feb
Hearts (scottish cup) away in Feb

On 3 not counting the open sale for St. Johnstone.
Had Livi, Motherwell and Killie. Stay in the East and was hoping for Hearts.
Looking for 2 or 3 if any spare. You've got to ask!

poster earlier stated:

St johnstone (league) away in September
Livingston (league) away in November
Hamilton (Scottish cup) away in feb
Hearts (scottish cup) away in Feb

Did more become available for ST holders to buy for the Livingston game?

This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket

People were allocated both Aberdeen and Hearts earlier in the season so that blows that theory clean out the water!!

the amount of fans that don't understand this is unreal ........

The categories need scrapped. Having them makes it unnecessarily complicated. There for rangers not hearts or hibs

so you'd be happy getting St mirren Livingston and St Johnstone while i got Celtc aberdeen and hibs ............

People were allocated both Aberdeen and Hearts earlier in the season so that blows that theory clean out the water!!

in which the club admitted that this was a mistake and therefore couldn't really tell fans that they were not getting the tickets ...........

have you taken a kid into a sweetie shop bought them a bar of chocolate then decided it was too close to tea-time ??

so you'd be happy getting St mirren Livingston and St Johnstone while i got Celtc aberdeen and hibs ............

don’t see why not. I’m a rangers fan, happy as long as rangers are playing.

also not likely the scenario would play out that way. Problem we have now is people could be on 2 tickets (for example hearts and one other), there is a good chance we get 3 aways post split that are “categoried”.

What happens then? Do they miss out on a chance because of a ticket t cry received months again?

Still on 2, with those being Ross County and Aberdeen on a Wednesday night!

Would like something more central for the next one and preferably at the weekend.
Did you apply for the extra St Johnstone tickets available for this weekend? The Club sent an email to those on the CCCS.

yes but the poster stated it was what he was allocated as he went on to buy an additional ticket for St Johnstone

Didn’t realise more became available for the September St Johnstone game.

Max number people will be on through cccs without purchasing extras is 3

That’s wrong I’m on 4 without purchasing any of my own back

If that’s the case then the ticket office should be getting new staff. After the Hearts/Aberdeen debacle, someone should’ve been held accountable for the error

don’t see why not. I’m a rangers fan, happy as long as rangers are playing.

also not likely the scenario would play out that way. Problem we have now is people could be on 2 tickets (for example hearts and one other), there is a good chance we get 3 aways post split that are “categoried”.

What happens then? Do they miss out on a chance because of a ticket t cry received months again?

" don't see why not " ........ you'd be pissed off at the " luck " of it ......... the club did the correct thing in categorizing the games as it saves itself from grief from the above scenario

If that’s the case then the ticket office should be getting new staff. After the Hearts/Aberdeen debacle, someone should’ve been held accountable for the error

that’s what I’ve been saying all along, people have today managed to get a fourth without including any additional purchase options or getting the schemes mixed up

" don't see why not " ........ you'd be pissed off at the " luck " of it ......... the club did the correct thing in categorizing the games as it saves itself from grief from the above scenario

that’s why I say people need to remember it’s rangers they are going to watch regardless of the oppositikn

Back