Hearts tickets

I've just ordered one ticket and realised I can't go . Thought it was a Sunday game as per usual.

Will mygers refund me? I have emailed them
My brother's trying to buy a ticket for this , he has mygers , the fixture is still on the home match section ... But the select seats button is faded out so can't be clicked.

Does anyone know if that means the match is sold out or do they realise tickets at seperate intervals ?

Am I missing something here mate?

You are trying to sell a ticket and your brother is trying to buy a ticket?

Exactly, I emailed mygers earlier today asking why I never got the email/notification to register for St.Mirren away, got St.Johnstone, Dundee and Brondby ones though . Won't hold my breath for a response though, IIRC the only home game one I've had was for the celtic game, nothing else since.
Did you say further up thread that you weren't a season ticket holder? Away game registration is only for season ticket mygers, think they had some teething problems and sent emails out by mistake.

My brother's trying to buy a ticket for this , he has mygers , the fixture is still on the home match section ... But the select seats button is faded out so can't be clicked.

Does anyone know if that means the match is sold out or do they realise tickets at seperate intervals ?

Some have popped up on the site this morning. Still mygers only.

Did you say further up thread that you weren't a season ticket holder? Away game registration is only for season ticket mygers, think they had some teething problems and sent emails out by mistake.
Ah right ,thanks for that. That'll be why then.

I'm surprised the SeatSub tickets are still restricted to MyGers only - however, its fair enough, I guess, that those who've paid the money get first dibs.

Is it just a free for all come general sale I presume? I'm needing to get 3 extra for Saturday.
If it goes to General Sale its first come, first served.

My count makes it just 8 tickets left. And still only open to MyGers Members who do not hold a season ticket.

Other seats will pop up as folk make them available.

On general sale they can just tried the European game

But at the moment the Hearts game hasn't made general sale
Yeah,not available for the Hearts game.

How many home tickets can a Member buy?

This will vary dependent on the game and will be communicated when the match information is released.

Yeah,not available for the Hearts game.

How many home tickets can a Member buy?

This will vary dependent on the game and will be communicated when the match information is released.
We are at the top of our game on that :eek: :shh:

Just been on and got a ticket for my son, Copland rear. I’m a STH and MyGers member. When I tried earlier it said I could only get one ticket but now have two. :D If at first you don’t succeed…

Just been on and got a ticket for my son, Copland rear. I’m a STH and MyGers member. When I tried earlier it said I could only get one ticket but now have two. :D If at first you don’t succeed…
Just tried myself

Looks like has now gone to general sale

Bought one for my son this morning who is a mygers member but doesn’t have a season ticket yet. Got one for the Govan rear and he’s only a few seats away from my season ticket. Bit of a lottery, and a pain having to check regularly - the sooner I get him a Govan rear season ticket the better!

Cheers mate. Back for 10 days. Getting the Hearts, Brondby and St. Mirren games in.

Bringing the running trainers as well. B-D

Brilliant mate.

I know you'll be busy with family and everything, but if you've got time, PM me and we can meet up for a run.

Had to put mine and the wee mans on as suddenly have something else on - gutted!

Does anyone know the cut off for the MyGers points for a successful resale?

Had to put mine and the wee mans on as suddenly have something else on - gutted!

Does anyone know the cut off for the MyGers points for a successful resale?
I could be wrong but I think you get the MyGers points for putting the seats up regardless of whether or not it's sold. It's only the credit towards next year's ticket that is conditional on the seats being re-sold. Could be wrong though.

Put mine on seatsub last week as I'm using my mates seats this weekend with taking my boy.

Still showing as returned and hasn't appeared as available but stuck my Aberdeen one on and has already re-sold.

I could be wrong but I think you get the MyGers points for putting the seats up regardless of whether or not it's sold. It's only the credit towards next year's ticket that is conditional on the seats being re-sold. Could be wrong though.
The MyGers Points graphic I saw said you have to make it available on SeatSub 'before the loyalty points cut-off period finishes'.

I have no idea what the 'loyalty points cut-off period' is.

Do you think that we can edge over 50,000 for this one? We seem to frustratingly fall short by just a couple of hundred on many occasions. It always seems to be 49,900 or thereabouts. You think it's that cordoned off bit in the enclosures and Main Stand that's causing it?

Back