Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

Great finish. %^*& it I'll say it as a few in our group chat have said it's all well and good when the pressure is off in a dead rubber, let's see how he does next week.

Sima back in time for the final is definitely a morale boost to at least get both these cups.

Nobody denies he can play. It's the other stuff he does that annoys people, like that push earlier in the game or throwing the toys out when Clement subbed him off a few months ago.
We’re never going to have the perfect player though. Sometimes we need to put up with things like that. If he had his ability and a top attitude he would still be in England.

Dessers conversion rate is extremely poor,If we were to score a higher percentage of the chances we create losing the odd goal wouldn’t matter.
Stating the obvious.

We’re never going to have the perfect player though. Sometimes we need to put up with things like that. If he had his ability and a top attitude he would still be in England.
Don't want to argue about that but you don't need to be a top player to keep your head screwed on and not let yourself get carried away :)

Not only was it never a penalty, it was a clear dive and a booking.

Need to be careful here - Boyce is one of those players who always seems to score against us

He’s the one who keeps playing him
The simplicity of this truly astounds me.
Options?
Play Silva, it doesn’t go well and the manager is a clown for playing him ahead of Dessers who “might miss five or six but is always on the end of them”.
Good that we always know better.

I’m not a tav basher but honestly to god he’s so easy to get by him he’s woefully slow in the tackle

Back