Henry Winter reporting on the game this Saturday for The Herald

that'll be a boakfest then about how wonderful their fans are at creating an atmosphere, the English media tend to lap up their shit

England is a cultural marxist cesspit.

In small town England, where you've got good Brexit strongholds that hold out against the elites, you'll find strong Rangers support.

But when you get into the far-left academic and media elites that congregate in places like London you will get filth all over the place.

In small town England, where you've got good Brexit strongholds that hold out against the elites, you'll find strong Rangers support.

But when you get into the far-left academic and media elites that congregate in places like London you will get filth all over the place.
There has been a Conservative government at Westminster for 14 years mate, hardly screams Marxism.

Do you really believe all that?

The reality is that most people in England could not give less of a shit about either club and the interest in Scottish football is negligible.

Henry Winter is generally very well respected isn't he. be interesting to see if he needs to toe the usual Herald line

I don't think you believe any of the stuff you've typed out there. At least I hope not!

There are loads of Rangers fans and Rangers clubs in the famed Marxist stronghold, the City of London.

Do you really believe all that?

The reality is that most people in England could not give less of a shit about either club and the interest in Scottish football is negligible.
Sad but true. I live and work in South of England most don't give a shit. If they do then 70/30 in Rangers favour but it a small percentage of the population, as already said most dont care

Henry Winters brother is an interesting character :oops:
He'll definitely be cheering on the poets

One of the best football writers in the country reporting on an OF match, I fail to see the issue or conspiracy here.
Keep looking, there will be one there.

Somewhere.

Don't see it myself but I'm not as well versed on the paranoia or conspiracy stakes as others.

"The Glorious Glasgow Rangers entered the field of the chamber of secrets to the sound of the home fans obscene terrorist chants and baying for the blood of Protestants and Jews".

There you go Henry given you a starter for ten. Take it away.

Glorious, more of this please

fonzie.jpg

Heeeyyyyy!!!!

He’s a very good journalist, until he proves otherwise I will assume he can put a credible match report together.

Will be interesting to see if he will write about the Ira songs and vile chanting that’s a certainty to be heard? Or will it be excluded as per usual?

I'll bet Timmy's already salivating about the prospective coverage, the full gushing monty they usually receive from naive English journalists.

Just do them Rangers and he'll have a real story to write up.

If we win, then Winters will witness the peasants in their true light.

Hasn’t he just been let go by a paper down south so is now a freelance journalist, love to hear what thinks about the atmosphere but I think he might give it a wide berth.

Hasn’t he just been let go by a paper down south so is now a freelance journalist, love to hear what thinks about the atmosphere but I think he might give it a wide berth.

I'd genuinely like to think he'll write the truth when the usual shocking and bizarre ref decisions go their way on Saturday.

Bloody hell.

He's on Talk shite every Sunday from 9am to 11 I believe. It will be interesting what he says about it on there.
Suspect most of the coverage will be about Man Utd and the EPL though.

Ok Nigel.

Tells you about the newspaper business that the doyen of reporters is now freelance and the Herald can afford the real HW rather than his Poundland tribute, Spiers.

Now there is some absolutely bonkers stuff gets posted in the lounge but this may just take the biscuit.

Mental.

that'll be a boakfest then about how wonderful their fans are at creating an atmosphere, the English media tend to lap up their shit
Well if/when we win, I am sure the atmosphere and poison that will emanate from the GFITW will be so obvious, even the English media will be hard pressed to ignore it.

Back