Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

Got knockback from corporate. Last season I didn’t get any hearts, hibs , Aberdeen or Celtic and now started off the season the same way. Don’t know how it can be possible other than by foul play

How do they sort the away ballots for corporate? Do the most expensive ones get guaranteed?

Haha what’s his theory?

I just don’t understand how I haven’t been successful for hibs in particular. Pretty big allocation and getting nothing. Don’t expect one for Celtic ever again as that’s a carve up
That the client managers have their favourites that always seem to be successful for the sought after games. It is quite convenient.

Is there ever any confirmation how they sort these ballots

Haha what’s his theory?

I just don’t understand how I haven’t been successful for hibs in particular. Pretty big allocation and getting nothing. Don’t expect one for Celtic ever again as that’s a carve up
Think that's the concern, very few appear to have been successful.

I get frustrated and angry at the lack of away tickets I get compared to normal season ticket holders who are handed them all ,when we should have exactly the same chance and amount , god knows how the hospitality bears forking out a fortune for season tickets to be unsuccessful in ballots must feel about this

Last edited:
Back