Hivs sack maanger

They’ll go down the experienced Scottish manager route. Have a bit of success start of the season and fall apart by February, bring in a young Scottish manager who’ll get sacked this time next year

Would McInnes go there?

He is obviously the best manager they could go for, albeit Killie have European football to play in for 2 games at the start of next season.
McInnes can do a lot better than Hibs, his stock is high.

A Championship club down South would be my bet.

Would McInnes go there?

He is obviously the best manager they could go for, albeit Killie have European football to play in for 2 games at the start of next season.
I'm not sure why any manager would want to go there, unless they have cast iron guarantees.

Whoever takes over will be lucky so see Halloween if they don't get off to a decent start.

Reactions: TQ3
If they had any sense they would throw everything at getting McInnes.

He’s not cool or fashionable enough for Hibs though. Fully expect another ‘left field’ appointment

He was useless and yet that is a big club with potential. They should have went for McInnes when they appointed Montgomery. Their horrible bigoted fans would not give him a chance though

I'm not sure why any manager would want to go there, unless they have cast iron guarantees.

Whoever takes over will be lucky so see Halloween if they don't get off to a decent start.
Are you trying to frighten off prospective managers?

If you’re a Hibs fan you’re wanting to know why they aren’t doing what Hearts are doing?

Exactly the same as us in Glasgow.

Back