Hivs sack maanger

Even by Hibs standards, what a weird thing to do with 5 days of the season left
Think the fans had become pretty toxic, and with season tickets already opened they felt they had to listen to the fans.

Their defence is absolutely brutal, most managers wouldn't have got any change out of that bunch.

They don’t exactly give them time a habit I hope we don’t get into.
Not the worst habit they have over there.

But in seriousness you are right. Between 1872 and 2011 Rangers had just 12 football managers. Since 2011 we've had 7.

The modern game has obviously changed and it it necessary to change manager far more often now but we do need to be careful we avoid a vicious cycle of sacking managers.

Hibs are brilliant at sacking managers, i actually like the fact they try to do something different but it never seems to work.

If they want to improve they should go for McIness.

I think McInnes will head for better things than Hibs. His record at Aberdeen beats anyone that has tried since and he is clearly doing a very good job at Killie. I actually think that one day, he could still be a good fit for us, but that day is not yet as I still have much faith in Clement. I see McInnes more likely heading back down south to prove that he can do it down there.

For Hibs, I think a Robinson or Martindale appointment would make sense, although I can see them going for the Lennon/Brown combination mentioned here already. I don't really care to be honest.

Montgomery actually tried to get his team playing good football, he didn’t have the defence for it but Hibs should’ve stuck by him for the summer window.

I’m not necessarily saying that I want this to be the case, but I’m pretty sure that, at some point in the future, Derek McInnes will be our manager.
I didn't want to mention that in my initial post either, but I'm 99% certain it will happen at some point too.

I think T Doherty will end up with them and after initial success his career will then spiral. In other words he will Hibs it.

A dreadful shame. He gave us some of our easiest games this season. Played a 4-4-2 at Ibrox with Boyle and Youan out wide and as expected we strolled it. His attacking style played right into our hands.

Ian Murray might be in with a chance if Raith Rovers don’t get promoted

As much as I really dislike that mob I’ll refrain from gloating about it as we too are now a club in that downward spiral of regularly changing managers. From having a once proud record of having so few managers over a large period of our history THAT too is gone along with the soon to be head to head trophy haul with the pollution.

Killie have Europe until Christmas guaranteed

He won't be leaving there
Sure about that? Don't they go into the EL at the 2nd round and if they drop out there, 3rd round ECL and then the playoff. So 2 opportunities to get kicked out of Europe before the groups.

(I think something that happened last week bumped hearts up to guaranteed group stage football but it didn't impact any of the other teams.)

They should go for a manager with success at more than 1 club, so that leaves Lemmon, McInnes and Robinson as only option. Broonaldo may become good, but he's too inexperienced for the Hibs job.

Back