Home kit available from 24th of June

Buchanan galleries shop looked to have all sizes in today, including infant. Not sure if that included pro though.

After looking really bare yesterday with staff saying they had no idea when another delivery would be received. Thankfully was passing today again and noticed it looking fuller sp managed to get my son sorted

Buchanan galleries shop looked to have all sizes in today, including infant. Not sure if that included pro though.

After looking really bare yesterday with staff saying they had no idea when another delivery would be received. Thankfully was passing today again and noticed it looking fuller sp managed to get my son sorted
Superb, hoping to get the new top for next weekends trip so will pop in next Friday

Castore now added Aston Villa to their stable. Looks a tidy kit design for their 1st effort.
Imagine the fans fury if they get the Villa & Wolves orders mixed up

Not being funny, but why did you expect it to have anything else? Tens of thousands of the SportemonGo ones to shift before we get to the ones with the new sponsor. I will be surprised if we see them before Christmas.

Free cover-ups will probably never start.

Fixed that for you.

The Rangers megastore is now starting to resemble Mikes jumble sale. Just missing the Waghorn T shirts being put back on the rail.

Emailed Castore Tuesday and told them my order from 24th June was getting put into dispute with cc if not despatched by yesterday, it was despatched yesterday.

Ordered 8.30am day it come out,not heard a thing from them.quick enough to take the money.it's only going to get worse the more teams they take on.

Ordered too for me and two kits for the kids on 24th June and still nothing yet. The email I got back just said they are sorry about this. It’s every time I order something from there. Joke of a company

I ordered home top and kids orange kit a week past Monday. On Wednesday this week I emailed asking for an update on my order. Received a dispatched email on the same day and received the goods yesterday, so it’s maybe worth sending an email for an update for anyone that’s been waiting for a while.

Noticed on the Castore website they are selling Charlton tops for £50 & MK Dons for £55 but ours and Newcastle £65. That's quite a difference

Was planning to stop by the stadium shop today until I seen this thread

So no stock and no removal of the sponsor?

Grim

Just out the superstore there. Plenty tops. No shorts or socks. Absolute shambles. You can buy two tops but not the kits. Get castore to feck

Have they released junior socks for the orange or home kits yet? Last time I checked they weren’t available and had to just buy top and shorts for my son.

Surely they should be released on launch day. Also trying to get the home kit in my sons size was a nightmare online, you would think they would be able to keep up enough stock knowing fine well how many will be sold.

There's probably been 100k tops printed before SportemonGo went bust. Its either write them off and Rangers take the hit or we try and sell them. I will be surprised if we see shirts with the new sponsor before Christmas, so it could be a long wait.

I’ll wait then to be honest.

£70 for a top with a scam show printed on it. No thanks.

If anyone was waiting for the baby kit its on the website now. A proper home kit it looks like and not a sleepsuit/vest like the 3rd kit.

Just got it for the wee man £38. Went for 12-18 month so it'll still fit when we lift 56!

How is the sizing on the long sleeve tops? I usually go for long sleeve tops so it’s good to finally get the choice of one for the first time since castore took over.

Not sure if I’m reading this correctly but every castore top has been available in long sleeve?

I've no idea why people are buying the tops with a defunct and out of date sponsor.

Not a chance on earth that a Man utd or Liverpool would allow this to happen.

And selling at full price !!

Between Rangers and Castore, it's embarrassing - and an absolute piss take.

Not sure if I’m reading this correctly but every castore top has been available in long sleeve?
They have. I can't remember them being easily available to buy online the first season, could possibly have been in store. Last seasons were all available in long sleeve.

I've no idea why people are buying the tops with a defunct and out of date sponsor.

Not a chance on earth that a Man utd or Liverpool would allow this to happen.

And selling at full price !!

Between Rangers and Castore, it's embarrassing - and an absolute piss take.

Why not? Do you want the club losing a fortune through it?

Not like you see it anyway, so who cares.

Why not? Do you want the club losing a fortune through it?

Not like you see it anyway, so who cares.

You don’t see it? What?

It’s on the top, you definitely see it, along with that Boxt logo. Seen loads wear it last night and I’m even more put off with that big stupid logo on the arm.

But it’s a football top and I’m an adult so I hardly care enough. I’ll wait for a nice polo, hopefully.

You don’t see it? What?

It’s on the top, you definitely see it, along with that Boxt logo. Seen loads wear it last night and I’m even more put off with that big stupid logo on the arm.

But it’s a football top and I’m an adult so I hardly care enough. I’ll wait for a nice polo, hopefully.

If you can see the arse bit of your top while wearing it then you should perhaps see a Dr :))

The sponsor is a bit of a riddy but no way should we be dumping all those tops and all that cash

Folk will buy it so may as well sell it

Biggest issue for me is the lack of solecruon at the store and online

Bought my daughter the home and away tops. The kits are really nice. The only issue I see is the Boxt sponsorship which is an eyesore.

Saw the home shirts ‘in the flesh’ in the shop yesterday.
I think it looks great, and quality looks top notch with the embroidered badge and sponsor logo.
I probably won’t buy one until the Sportemongo logo thing is sorted though- too much hassle to trek back into the shop to get coverup done later on.

Back