Hospitality Ticketing - general

At the beginning of this season I took over an additional ST in Sandy Jardine rear (concession cost just over £500). One of our guys was giving it up and our RSC did not want to lose this seat. I also bought a MyGers membership associated with this seat. I am in group 1 and was able to buy a ticket in South Stand Upper. I have kept my seat in C72 but knocked back. Pretty galling given I pay about 5 times as much in C72. Also worth adding that I applied for all of our away Euro matches this year. Was unsuccessful in the first ballot for every game through C72. I did get a ticket for USG and Ajax through my MyGers membership, though!

At the beginning of this season I took over an additional ST in Sandy Jardine rear (concession cost just over £500). One of our guys was giving it up and our RSC did not want to lose this seat. I also bought a MyGers membership associated with this seat. I am in group 1 and was able to buy a ticket in South Stand Upper. I have kept my seat in C72 but knocked back. Pretty galling given I pay about 5 times as much in C72. Also worth adding that I applied for all of our away Euro matches this year. Was unsuccessful in the first ballot for every game through C72. I did get a ticket for USG and Ajax through my MyGers membership, though!
I got PSV away and knocked back for every other one.

But we were told there was no advantage in moving accrued points from C72 into MyGers.

Absolute tosh!
Well Ian, as you know, as someone who did switch to MyGers, as a Gold Tier member I was able to select in which section of the Stadium I wanted to sit last Wednesday. Club72 members are being cheated out of tickets in my opinion. Wonder how many tickets went to Blue Sky Lounge and Bisgrove’s Hospitality Packages?

Whereabouts is that on the account?
When I click on my name top right (phone version)

Wasn’t there before - think it’s new and only there if you have a “current reservation” which will be the cup final. Might of said “ballots” before ?

Checked my other account and it’s not there so must of got a Kb from Club 72 seat

When I click on my name top right (phone version)

Wasn’t there before - think it’s new and only there if you have a “current reservation” which will be the cup final. Might of said “ballots” before ?

Checked my other account and it’s not there so must of got a Kb from Club 72 seat
Don’t have that showing at all.

Well Ian, as you know, as someone who did switch to MyGers, as a Gold Tier member I was able to select in which section of the Stadium I wanted to sit last Wednesday. Club72 members are being cheated out of tickets in my opinion. Wonder how many tickets went to Blue Sky Lounge and Bisgrove’s Hospitality Packages?
They will never disclose this!

only 2 plausible options here.

1. They’ve simply forgotten about us, or
  2. They want our seats, and feel the best way of getting these seats is to treat the current holders with absolute contempt
Their new system to allow us to apply game by game makes it easier for them, yet the emails still go out after 5pm.

They offer corporate Ibrox suite tickets to us, prior to the corporate ballot being completed. All of which are sold out by the time of the results of the corporate ballot.

As I’ve said for a long time, they need to gut this department and replace them all.

So they will have given us a few tickets and made even more money by selling hospitality,,,with tickets that should have been given to ST holders bisgrove,, he’s a genius

Packages for hospitality in Ibrox and then transport to the game with a match ticket are available now.

Two things wrong with the above:

1) ‪Essentially different prices for the same packages just in different suites‬.

2) A lot in corporate not getting balloted a ticket (see above), yet magically there’s packages available in their suite that they have a ST in available with a match ticket.

Doesn’t sit right with me when these people plough 4/5x the average cost of a season ticket into the club each season.

It’s a myth that all of corporate get excellent treatment when it comes to tickets in my opinion. I know a lot in Club72 this season who have barely got anything yet I know a few in the Ibrox Suite and a few who have a box in the Club Deck yet their allocation always seems to be preferable.

I think there needs to be more transparency to be honest.

Let us know how you get on, I’ve emailed the account manager with my concerns and will take it from there.
huge over-demand”
”team performing superbly”

Prepared to be patronised. Sean is account manager now - can’t see him giving you anything you haven’t heard before.

If this is the way it’s going to go, when given the choice between hospitality ballots and MyGers then I now believe the latter would give us more of a chance. At least that way you’ve got more control to an extent

But we were told there was no advantage in moving accrued points from C72 into MyGers.

Absolute tosh!
That’s a load of bollocks the club are telling you all mate, I reckon a sizeable proportion of you would have enough points for high silver/gold but you’d definitely be guaranteed hampden. Maybe end up with less domestic aways though

only 2 plausible options here.

1. They’ve simply forgotten about us, or
  2. They want our seats, and feel the best way of getting these seats is to treat the current holders with absolute contempt
Their new system to allow us to apply game by game makes it easier for them, yet the emails still go out after 5pm.

They offer corporate Ibrox suite tickets to us, prior to the corporate ballot being completed. All of which are sold out by the time of the results of the corporate ballot.

As I’ve said for a long time, they need to gut this department and replace them all.
I think it’s a mixture of that and the nee blue sky lounge adding more people into the corporate pool. I don’t know why anyone would willingly swap to club72 now having seen how you’ve been treated. There must be some shenanigans going on behind the scenes with favourites being picked

Back