Hospitality Ticketing - general

Heard rumours yesterday of an 8% increase and no European Games beyond qualifiers for Club 72 next season. If that's the case, I think I'll bow out and try to get two tickets in Govan Rear or Main Stand.
I didn’t hear the rumours myself but I’d be looking to bow out at that. I’d take the 8% but I want all the games.

Heard rumours yesterday of an 8% increase and no European Games beyond qualifiers for Club 72 next season. If that's the case, I think I'll bow out and try to get two tickets in Govan Rear or Main Stand.
To be honest, I could live with either one of those, but both would be outrageous.

My issue is that the whole thing could be an absolutely brilliant experience, but is so poorly done that it’s barely worth it with the benefit of all home games included.

The toilets being put at the far ends means a continual flow of people trying to squeeze through from one side to another (and clearly they could have positioned the toilets near the entrance as the plumbing for the main concourse toilets is directly below). The cluttered layout also contributes to the congestion everywhere. They clearly had no expertise involved at all in the redesign.

The shambolic tills and paper pads for half time orders is embarrassing for all concerned; not just the staff who are mostly hopeless and look permanently confused. When they renovated they could have introduced the quick pour system for pints or even optics on the wall (so the staff didn't have to unscrew and replace the bottle lips for every fucking order), but didn’t. All of which means I waited more than 10 minutes yesterday just to get a water… and ended up giving up and going down to the main concourse (less than two minutes waiting in a queue) and then to my seat as kick off was approaching. Didn’t even try at half time.

When I first moved there, it was brilliant. The additional cost was relatively small and the place was a bit tatty but the service was fine. Nice new screens now, but overall it has got worse over the years, rather than better.

That would be a ridiculous rise!

3-5 games in Europe could be circa 200-350 and 8% would be 150-200.

£500 - guess that’s about 25-30% rise on base price.

Taking away the games after qualifiers would be ridiculous, and I would even want to think what they would try and charge for the games.

The experience isn't great for some that has a season ticket.

The food before the game is usually very hit or miss, and more on the miss side.
Having only one door open on the concourse at half time, add the time for people getting their bands checked, then placing pies right as you get in, along with the queue to pick up drinks, it can take ages to even get up if you aren't off your seat first. Then the service at the bar can be very slow and very frustrating.

Also add in that you can barely move once inside the bar a lot of the time, it is a shit experience.
Don't get me started on away/semi & final tickets.

Having sat in there for over a decade, it seems to get worse every season when looking at the cost.

Go back to the days where you got a pitcher of Tennant's and Stevie was wondering about with a high-vis vest on.

These were the package details on offer last year. I do not recall any communication informing me who the dedicated account executive is nor do I remember any detail about how the car park pass is operated.

PACKAGE DETAILS
  • Open 2.5 hours prior to kick-off*
  • Drinks voucher (wine, beer or soft drink) and a matchday programme offered on arrival
  • Pre-match pay bar
  • Selection of bowl food offered until one hour prior to kick off
  • Sandy Jardine Stand match seating
  • Complimentary half-time pie; Pay bar available; Matchday programme
  • Post-match pay bar (2 hours)
  • Dedicated Account Executive
  • In-lounge betting facilities
  • Car park pass

These were the package details on offer last year. I do not recall any communication informing me who the dedicated account executive is nor do I remember any detail about how the car park pass is operated.

PACKAGE DETAILS
  • Open 2.5 hours prior to kick-off*
  • Drinks voucher (wine, beer or soft drink) and a matchday programme offered on arrival
  • Pre-match pay bar
  • Selection of bowl food offered until one hour prior to kick off
  • Sandy Jardine Stand match seating
  • Complimentary half-time pie; Pay bar available; Matchday programme
  • Post-match pay bar (2 hours)
  • Dedicated Account Executive
  • In-lounge betting facilities
  • Car park pass
Last 2 games we’ve been told no Albion passes available yet they are still letting folk pay at the gate.

I’m not paying over £6k for 2 tickets to domestic games so I’ll be bowing out if that happens. Not prepared to be ripped off considering we already got shafted 2 years ago after paying for a season behind closed doors.

Has anyone had anymore word on what Club72 prices are expected for next season yet?
Not yet but worth noting that MLF have had their access to all home games reduced to home league games only and no more parking passes included! They have been compensated in the price of their ST (allegedly).

Not yet but worth noting that MLF have had their access to all home games reduced to home league games only and no more parking passes included! They have been compensated in the price of their ST (allegedly).
Jeezos.

Compensated by £177, and Albion pass alone when it was available to buy was £250.

Last edited:
I would too
What worries me more than anything is if we decided that Club72 wasn’t worth it any more and we didn’t renew, we could find ourselves ‘out on our ear’ and we’d need to buy individual tickets for games until we had amassed enough MyGers points to get an ST elsewhere. We’ll just need to wait and see what happens

I cannot stress strongly enough for anyone considering leaving(or even remaining in) C72 that they should not put good faith in any communication from the clubs employees regarding any prices/future changes/guarantees and/or prospective seat moves until everything at your end is finalised and paid for.

Even if you have it in writing.

What worries me more than anything is if we decided that Club72 wasn’t worth it any more and we didn’t renew, we could find ourselves ‘out on our ear’ and we’d need to buy individual tickets for games until we had amassed enough MyGers points to get an ST elsewhere. We’ll just need to wait and see what happens

Hate to think how tricky it’s going to be to get two season tickets together.

I cannot stress strongly enough for anyone considering leaving(or even remaining in) C72 that they should not put good faith in any communication from the clubs employees regarding any prices/future changes/guarantees and/or prospective seat moves until everything at your end is finalised and paid for.

Even if you have it in writing.
Bit cryptic. Take it you have had a bad experience

Other problem is there are four of us. If we were very lucky and got seats together where would they be?

Let the ST holders go to all the shit games in the league, and auction of the glamour ties to the highest bidder.
I fucking hate bisgrove he doesn’t give one shit about the support at all. Sooner he fucks off back to an English team the better.

I’m sick of being treated like a piece of shit by the club and so so close to chucking it all as we aren’t valued at all

Just looking in the main stand thread someone did a calculation on 28 games this season.

2500/28 = £89ish

19 x 89 = £1691

Plus 10% = £1860

Wonder what the real amount will come out at.

Probably get some spiel too about “after a consultancy process we’re removing European Games from your ticket”

Incidentally, has Bizzy offered another CEO forum for us VIPs?
It will be along the lines of aligning with other season tickets holders/hospitality areas within the stadium, and we will be taking your seats when we want for Gordon Ramsay patrons.

If rumours on here are true, they will likely want to delay as long as possible. Only two home games left, save themselves from awkward confrontations.

Having said that, last year the renewals opened 19th April with closing date of 16th May, so Friday?
Will be shocked if they’re not out today. This seasons is no longer visible on our login, it was still there over the weekend.

Anyone that never got a semi-final ticket in the ballot been offered one since, I see more have been released to mygers (I believe all gone now)?

Club 72 Package details.

• Gain access to Ibrox Stadium, for all home matches the first team participate in, two and a half hours before kick-off, ensuring you have ample time to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
  • Receive a drinks voucher redeemable for wine, beer, or a soft drink upon arrival to kickstart your matchday experience.
  • Enjoy a selection of bowl food offerings available until one hour before kick-off, providing a tasty pre-match fuel-up.
  • Take your place in the esteemed Sandy Jardine Stand for optimal viewing and an unforgettable matchday perspective.
  • Relish a classic half-time pie to keep you satisfied, with the option to purchase alcoholic drinks to complement your snack.
  • Unwind and celebrate with access to a pay bar available for two hours after the match, ensuring the festivities continue long after the final whistle.
  • Complimentary matchday programme for all matches within your package.
  • Car Parking passes available on request, subject to availability.

Club 72 Package details.

• Gain access to Ibrox Stadium, for all home matches the first team participate in, two and a half hours before kick-off, ensuring you have ample time to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
  • Receive a drinks voucher redeemable for wine, beer, or a soft drink upon arrival to kickstart your matchday experience.
  • Enjoy a selection of bowl food offerings available until one hour before kick-off, providing a tasty pre-match fuel-up.
  • Take your place in the esteemed Sandy Jardine Stand for optimal viewing and an unforgettable matchday perspective.
  • Relish a classic half-time pie to keep you satisfied, with the option to purchase alcoholic drinks to complement your snack.
  • Unwind and celebrate with access to a pay bar available for two hours after the match, ensuring the festivities continue long after the final whistle.
  • Complimentary matchday programme for all matches within your package.
  • Car Parking passes available on request, subject to availability.
Am I being stupid, don’t see cost.

Dear Corporate Client,
VIP hospitality renewals for the 2024/25 season are now open and we are delighted to invite our valued hospitality clients back to Ibrox for another exhilarating football season.

Secure a 5% early payment discount by settling your full balance before June 30, 2024.

The unwavering dedication of our esteemed VIP corporate hospitality clients this season has been nothing short of extraordinary. With silverware already achieved under our new manager, he understands that our club is about winning. He constantly references you, our esteemed supporters as one of the biggest reasons for him joining our club and how important the roar of the Ibrox crowd is to our team. Our Ibrox home has had yet more memorable moments this season, and over the next few weeks, there could be many more.

The thrill of Ibrox awaits you and we invite you to join us for the 2024/25 season. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

The deadline to renew your VIP hospitality is Friday May 10, 2024.

Back