Hospitality Ticketing - general

There was absolutely no chance of me ever getting a hearts ticket given I got Sunday. Won’t even bother checking.

Going through my history, this is what I have got from two tickets applying for all away games apart from European ones.

21/09 st j x 2
16/11 livi x 2
28/02 Killie x 1

08/11 hearts semi x 2
10/01 Aberdeen final x 1
21/04 hearts semi x 2

Going through my history, this is what I have got from two tickets applying for all away games apart from European ones.

21/09 st j x 2
16/11 livi x 2
28/02 Killie x 1

08/11 hearts semi x 2
10/01 Aberdeen final x 1
21/04 hearts semi x 2
Mirrors me exactly

Only got 1 from 2 for the league cup final which was a bit useless so hoping I get both this time. Would help if they didn’t flog 1000s of hospitality packages

Reactions: TPP
Anyone know if/when there will be any bacon roll and bus "hospitality" on sale for the cup final? Missed out through MyGers CCCS so gonna have to pay through the nose now.

Anyone know if/when there will be any bacon roll and bus "hospitality" on sale for the cup final? Missed out through MyGers CCCS so gonna have to pay through the nose now.
All sold out, emails for priority sale sent out the day after the semi final to those who purchased the semi final and those with hospitality season tickets.

I was told sold out and couldn't confirm if there would be any more. I wouldn't put it past them putting more on now the mygers tickets are out.

Only received one from two applicantions. Pretty peed off as it was the same for the league cup final. Means I can’t take any of my kids . Penalised for having two tickets in my own name.

Last edited:
Emails being sent out with this following.

"Please note, each VIP Ballot application has received a minimum of 1 ticket for the Scottish Cup Final."

So because there system can't get a friend's and family like we had over 10yrs ago, if you take a child or someone that needs supervision you are at a disadvantage.

Back