How are they going to pull this off next Saturday

They aren’t going to pull it off.

The team that takes to the pitch will be a combination of players that are shite, players that have checked out, and players that are petrified of the team they are playing.

It will be a routine win for the filth sadly. I’d genuinely have more hope of them losing if they were playing Hearts.

With the rebuild to come, I can’t imagine many of these players will have any skin in the game bar professional pride…

I'd be very surprised if we win the final, hate saying it but I don't have any faith in most of these players.

Last edited:
They won't, it'll likely be 0-0 for a while then someone, probably Tav, will shit the bed, gift them a goal we'll huff and puff, Dessers will miss a few sitters then they'll score late on to make it 2-0 only then can we pray and hope it'll be the last time we see 90% of this group of players again and we can go back to believing in the players who pull on that shirt every week

They won't, it'll likely be 0-0 for a while then someone, probably Tav, will shit the bed, gift them a goal we'll huff and puff, Dessers will miss a few sitters then they'll score late on to make it 2-0 only then can we pray and hope it'll be the last time we see 90% of this group of players again and we can go back to believing in the players who pull on that shirt every week

This breaks my heart , but my cup final
Ticket came on Monday , just looked at it and thought " I just can't stand and watch them partying again
Next week with drink will
Hopefully get the battle fever on

With the players available there is not a single line up we can put out that is not weak as anything,

The players don’t believe they can win next week themselves

Its got to the stage i just dont want us getting absolutely hammered next week. Our current defence v that mob is the stiff of nightmares

We wont, i expect us to take another pasting. We are further behind in the league than when Clement came in, another pish season is over

I would say it’s highly unlikely we will do what we usually do and capitulate through a combination of our own lack of ability to take chances and our more glaring issues of not being able to keep a clean sheet and gifting teams goals.

If we can get some bodies back there’s always a chance on the day.

Ultimately there hasn’t been more than a goal between us in most of the last 7 or 8 old firm derbies.

That can’t fall for them forever. We have to edge one of them sometime.

But that’s contingent on having some sort of team to put out.

If King and Davies start I imagine it will be ugly. Like the sort that scars you for decades.

I've not been staunch or a die hard for years but I'm even more apathetic now. I didn't watch it today and I won't watch it next week. Its not enjoyable seeing that lot lord it over us even when they are absolute pish. Thankfully I don't get angry or really upset about it these days.

I fear that any youngsters from neutral families will grow up supporting that mob as a result of this team's cowardice over recent seasons.

Even if they play at 40-50% of their best, they'll win by a single goal.

If they go full throttle they could put 4 or 5 past us.

The manager needs to come up with something. Or all the pressure is going on him going into next season.

Here's a prediction. Overan in midfield by more energetic physical players. Maeda having Tavernier on toast. Cross balls to the back post with Ridvan out of position. Dubious refereeing decisions aplenty until Celtic are well ahead. However saying that, Dessers will score a late hat trick and the cup will be heading back to Ibrox and we will be celebrating.

We don't have enough players at the club who have the confidence required.

The majority of the squad checked out mentally a long time ago and are now looking towards their next clubs.

I'd be stunned if we lift the cup.

Back