How old is your Rangers supporters club?

Damsidebear

Official Ticketer
A bit stealthy but this year marks the 30th Anniversay of Allanton Loyal Supporters club which I am a member of.

How long has your supporters club been going for? Or were you a member of a club that sadly no longer exists and how long did it last?

A bit stealthy but this year marks the 30th Anniversay of Allanton Loyal Supporters club which I am a member of.

How long has your supporters club been going for? Or were you a member of a club that sadly no longer exists and how long did it last?
30th anniversary for us this year too. Ballymena Legends Loyal

We organise transport for all home games and hampden games.

Apologies for the record link couldn’t find the article that was on the rangers website at the time. 1937 for fallin rsc oldest club registered at Ibrox I believe. The above picture of the kinning park boys would certainly despute our other claims!

Apologies for the record link couldn’t find the article that was on the rangers website at the time. 1937 for fallin rsc oldest club registered at Ibrox I believe. The above picture of the kinning park boys would certainly despute our other claims!

We went to Tottenham on the Fallin bus in 1986 for Paul Millers testimonial (The day Terry Butcher signed).
The bus fvcked off before the midnight agreed departure and left 4 of us skint in London and left to our innovative minds to get back up the road.

I was a founding member of the Berkshire RSC - aka The Royal Loyal - in 2008 after a number of right minded people noticed bears all over the train platforms going to Manchester and even more joining the train in the following few stops. “What if…?”

7 of us turned up at the three Guinness and decided to give it a crack.

Our first meeting place was the orange house on Broad St on which records show Prince William marched along recruiting on his way to take on King James and his rebel scum.

Still going strong with STs and now in the walkabout Reading whenever the famous are on the telly. A truly great bunch of people that the luck of being a Rangers fan brought together.

The Kinning Park Loyal on an away trip in Aberdeen, 1919, pictured outside the Union Street Graveyard.

Still going strong to this day although i believe it stopped for a while and resumed in 1976
I'm in Canada now, but I'm as proud AF to have hailed from KP.
My mum was born KP too, and my Dad, across the PRW in Plantation. Family roots in that place to the date of this pic at least.
Incidentally, where does the KP Loyal leave from now, since the Red Lion is no more.

I'm in Canada now, but I'm as proud AF to have hailed from KP.
My mum was born KP too, and my Dad, across the PRW in Plantation. Family roots in that place to the date of this pic at least.
Incidentally, where does the KP Loyal leave from now, since the Red Lion is no more.
Leaves from the PRW at the bottom of Middlesex street
Right next to the flats built where the Red Lion stood

Does anyone know if the Townhead club is still going was originally called Townhead and Springburn my father and grandfather were members

Back