How old is your Rangers supporters club?

Camelon RSC, not sure 100% when first founded but according to my late dad it was sometime in the 50's, he went on it as a boy in the early 60's and was a member including a long period as bus steward right up until he was diagnosed with cancer in 2004.

I started going on it in 1980 when I was 5, my 19 year old son has been a member since he was 4!

2 buses to every home game.

When I started going regularly in 1984, I travelled with the Wishaw Official RSC, which became The Jock Wallace Loyal in the 1990’s and is now known as the Wishaw Loyal.It has been in operation for over 70 years.
I travel with The Peterhead True Blues now who have also been established for at least 30+years following an amalgamation of Supporters groups within Peterhead.

When I started going regularly in 1984, I travelled with the Wishaw Official RSC, which became The Jock Wallace Loyal in the 1990’s and is now known as the Wishaw Loyal.It has been in operation for over 70 years.
I travel with The Peterhead True Blues now who have also been established for at least 30+years following an amalgamation of Supporters groups within Peterhead.
There were two clubs in Wishaw,I’m not sure if there are still two.
My Dad ran the East Cross bus during the 70s,I was bus convenier for a few years.
It ran from the Horseshoe bar.

Erskine Loyal 25 years and counting, we did have a mini bus early 80's but it got disbanded then nothing for wee while in Erskine

WATP

The Arthur Numan Loyal RSC

Going since 2000. The man himself keeps in touch and comes to our anniversary functions.

Our bus runs from The Burnbrae for every home game.

I only joined three seasons ago, but a great bunch of Bearettes and Bears.

Carson Star Ayr RSC formed 1986 then ran bus from the old Orange club in Ayr but that closed a good few years ago, we went from pub to pub now run bus from new orange hall since 2019.

How many clubs are there in Limavady? I know there’s the one with their own premises, and then there’s another one that would travel sometimes with the federation on the buses?

The ones with their own premises do they organise buses across?
we have the premises,the other club meet in another bar and have a joint set up with some lads from londonderry. call themselves limavady and londonderry blue bears i think and would travel on the fed buses.
our lads are weekend troops,overnight stops,usually fly so don't do buses too often but not unheard off .
dungiven up the road i think have a club too.

we have the premises,the other club meet in another bar and have a joint set up with some lads from londonderry. call themselves limavady and londonderry blue bears i think and would travel on the fed buses.
our lads are weekend troops,overnight stops,usually fly so don't do buses too often but not unheard off .
dungiven up the road i think have a club too.
Yeah Dungiven take healthy numbers across most weeks too.

Claudy had a club running but not sure if they are still going.

Yeah Dungiven take healthy numbers across most weeks too.

Claudy had a club running but not sure if they are still going.
Yip but not sure if Claudy are still functioning but a few of them call in to our place at times and one of the Burntollet lads maintains our alarm system .good people as are the Dungiven lads.I Know many of them personally .great wee bands into the bargain from both those places .

A bit stealthy but this year marks the 30th Anniversay of Allanton Loyal Supporters club which I am a member of.

How long has your supporters club been going for? Or were you a member of a club that sadly no longer exists and how long did it last?
The Dammy - what a pub, I’ve been a lot of places but never seen anywhere like it, full of die hards…gone but not forgotten. Allanton born and bred…WATP.

The Cardiff Brian Laudrup RSC will be 4 years old next October. Started with two cracking lads watching the games in city centre pubs to a solid group of Bears who live in Cardiff, the Valleys, surrounding towns, Gwent and the west of England who gather regularly and travel to games as a unit

I'll stand corrected it was 4 lads who started the club they probably had a dream. That sounds familiar

Back