I’d have taken that result before a ball was kicked

3 points were the goal & we cut into the GD.
Hopefully we move on from our slump.
Good to see Yilmaz getting minutes.
Thats what we need from Lawrence.

Will be honest I'm not enthused. We're left still needing to beat them and win our other two whilst relying on something from Kilmarnock next midweek.

Being still 5 behind on goal difference after this weekend was never in the equation.

100% and no injuries and minutes for Yilmaz before next week too.

We can focus on the negatives, but in reality it's nothing we didn't already know about the quality of some of these players.

Positive result and onto OF week.

Big game next week, get intae these bastards, Rangers! Aggression from the first kick and take the chances we create.

When we went 1-0 down I was fully expecting a Dundee / Ross County.

Think the red card got us out of jail a bit, and we struggled up til scoring the equaliser, but 4-1 is a good result. Nice to see Ridvan and Raskin back, and Lawrence / Davies looking decent.

Whilst I agree I also think that after going 3-1 up with over 20 minutes left to play we should have banged in another couple.
We could also have been caught short and ended up 3-2.

2-0 win next week there’s 1 goal in it.

Got to be positive

Edit previous post sounds better than mine

Win by 2 next week but importantly just win and make them go to Rugby Park and have to win.

Even better if we win next week rack up a score against Dundee that puts extra pressure on them.

Would definitely been pleased with that before the game. Disappointed with lack of urgency in last 20 minutes against 10 men.

It the players were serious about coming back they’d have been all out for more. Even having to be told from manager to hurry up and get back after 4th.

4-1 is a good result against a tough, hard working Killie, but we should have scored at least another two, maybe three

3 points were the goal & we cut into the GD.
Hopefully we move on from our slump.
Good to see Yilmaz getting minutes.
Thats what we need from Lawrence.
We haven't cut into anything.

We're in the exact same position we were before this round of matches. With a game less left to make the GD up

In the end it was a very good win, but we need to find another level next week and that’s the concern.

What if anything will Clement do differently, especially given our limited options?

Would have taken 1-0 and then 1-0 again next week.

No chance of us catching them on goals now. We have to hope we win our last three and they somehow drop points.

In the end it was a very good win, but we need to find another level next week and that’s the concern.

What if anything will Clement do differently, especially given our limited options?
That’s the problem
We do have limited options, as long as we at least make a fight of it next week

Yes I'd have taken 4-1 at kick off.
But have to start better next week (how many times do we have to say this before a game against them)?

Reactions: TQ3
Apologies for being daft, but if we were to say beat them 2-0 next week would that mean the goal difference would be down to one, with them having 2 more against and us 2 more for?

It wasn’t pretty and against ten men but I’ll take it
Yes absolutely. What frustrated me a little was after the Lawrence goal, I'd have expected the players to grab the ball and head straight back to the half way line. Great result, but felt a little lack of urgency for more goals.

Would have taken 1-0 and then 1-0 again next week.

No chance of us catching them on goals now. We have to hope we win our last three and they somehow drop points.

How the f.uck is there no chance? Win next week by 1 goal, we're 3 goals behind, win by 2 we're 1 goal behind with 2 to play including 1 at Ibrox.

If we had pushed the boat out today realistically we could have equalled them.

The way you're talking it's as if they are 10 or 15 goals in front.

I don't think we're going to win next week, and it feels like we've blown it for what its worth but if we do pull it out the bag it comes all down to goal difference realistically.

How the f.uck is there no chance? Win next week by 1 goal, we're 3 goals behind, win by 2 we're 1 goal behind with 2 to play including 1 at Ibrox.

If we had pushed the boat out today realistically we could have equalled them.

The way you're talking it's as if they are 10 or 15 goals in front.

I don't think we're going to win next week, and it feels like we've blown it for what its worth but if we do pull it out the bag it comes all down to goal difference realistically.
Aye okay,relax.

Definitely would have taken it before kick off but it does feel like a wasted opportunity to have closed the goal difference gap.

4-1 against Kilmarnock who have had a great season is a good result but if we had a lethal striker up front we could and most likely would have had a couple more.

That's the first and only time Kilmarnock have lost by more than 2 goals this season and people are complaining we didn't score more than 4.

We can't win 0-3 next week. Has to be 2-5, after we gift them their usual start.
Honestly, if that happens again, I'll be turning off.

Back