I’ll take another 5 games like todays

No chance we will another game playing like that.
I can hardly even remember a shot on target in the 2nd half until we scored .

we're very very weak and teams have lots to fight for against us, I don't see it.
That's where I'm at. We need them to drop points and serious momentum shift for me to start to think positive about our chances. I can't see us winning at Parkhead sadly.

Single goal victorys may not be enough I'm afraid.

Could be but relying on someone else taking points from the referee assisted Celtic.

Won’t happen, we have been dreadful the last three league games, won one of them. Playing like today we are just destined to drop more points.

i said on the match thread, i worry about an early goal at the piggery, i have grave doubts this team could handle that.

if they could and are victorious, then they'd deserve to be champions...

I think they will drop points. It's all to play for but we've been shocking for weeks now so the support is rightfully demoralised. We're playing like a mid table team.
That's it, not sure what it was like at the game but couldn't hear much singing on TV and the reaction at full time wasn't that of a support of a team in a title race. Think everyone's scunnered.

Play like that for the remaining games and we drop more points, simple as that

Silva is genuinely like playing with a man down. He’s utterly horrendous.

Macausland done nothing when he came on either, again it was like playing with a man down.

Throw in Lawrence and Wright and we really have nothing going forward

I’ll give Dessers credit for scoring but other than the final 15 minutes, he had a stinker.

We’ve too many players not playing well and offering nothing, passengers.

You wouldn't have guessed we were competing for a title from that performance today.

Celtic will be out of sight when it comes to goal difference after their bye at Dens today so we'd still need favours from elsewhere even if we could keep getting wins from showings like that.

At least some of these teams have something to play for against the tims over the next few weeks

Dundee looking for Europe
Hearts looking to seal third

Of course both will get scudded now

The miss from Lawerence is a. A disgrace from a professional footballer and B. Fucking pump considering the importance of goal difference

Back