I’ll take another 5 games like todays

They'd still be top on goal difference. Unless they drop points out with playing us.
Unfortunately this is true and may have been missed by the OP. It’s not enough to just scrape wins in all our games if the paedos win all theirs too apart from the old firm. We really needed to put a few past St Mirren today to give ourselves a fighting chance as the scum will rack up a few goals when they play spam filter fc later.

There isn't an earthly we will win every game if we play like that.

Playing like that is like rolling a dice and hoping to get a 6 every time. It's possible, but if you're realistic, its just not going to happen.

We need to up it several levels to have any chance whatsoever.

Three points was all that mattered today. Win all our away games and the GD takes care of itself at Ibrox.
somewhere in the next five games we have to score goals, can you really see us doing that, ? I cant tbh, every game matters of course but we need goals otherwise it won't matter what happens at the peadodome.

somewhere in the next five games we have to score goals, can you really see us doing that, ? I cant tbh, every game matters of course but we need goals otherwise it won't matter what happens at the peadodome.
5 goals in it. Beat the scum and at worst it's 3 goals with home games against Dundee and Kilmarnock.

5 goals in it. Beat the scum and at worst it's 3 goals with home games against Dundee and Kilmarnock.
They have St Mirren at home the final day, and suspect if it's down to GD at that point, they will finish ahead of us.

All we can focus on is winning every game, but if we're to win the league we will need to win a couple of games more comfortably and hope they slip up/only get narrow wins.

We’re awful ATM and performances like this are not acceptable given our wage bill, slow starts and little creativity this will not win us anything. We need to get back to a core of good Scottish players and stop paying top wages to English lower league dross.

If we play that line up and shape the remaining games we won't get the goals needed. I would like to see Dessers and Roofe start together next week and really throw everything at getting the goal difference back even before the game at the piggery.

I get the OPs sentiment however the huge problem is that turning in performances like that week in week out eventually bites you in the arsë and it more than likely will in the remaining games, even outwith the OF game.

We’re awful ATM and performances like this are not acceptable given our wage bill, slow starts and little creativity this will not win us anything. We need to get back to a core of good Scottish players and stop paying top wages to English lower league dross.
a lot of the players are clearly knackered both physically and Mentally, with our injuries we cant rest them so they need to keep going, eventually they run out of steam.

a lot of the players are clearly knackered both physically and Mentally, with our injuries we cant rest them so they need to keep going, eventually they run out of steam.
From where I am they have ran out of steam, I see no signs of a team who believe they can win a title, lacklustre seems an appropriate and accurate description of the team just now.Today was just another poor performance to go with last weeks poor performance and the week before poor performance also
This team won't win at the peado dome, stop kidding yourself, there is not a hope in hell of that happening, this team does not have the spirit, mental toughness, desire or determination to go there and win, in summary we have no winners, leaders in our team.

We can't play like that and beat Celtic.

We simply can't.
It won’t be like that an entirely different scenario for sure .

These are Walter Smith style wins we have seen it all before let’s hope some good fortune falls our way but what it won’t be is refereeing benefits that much is for sure

We saw a lot of these threads under Gerrard and Gio where posters pointed out that they'd be happy to see us play poorly and win games.

That's fair enough, but performances like today's simply aren't tenable in the long term. If a team consistently play as badly as we did today, they will start to drop points somewhere along the way.

You can't take the performance out of the result.

So would everyone but playing the garbage we have for the last few months means we are more likely to play shit like that and drop points.

Were going to get more performances like that we should probably change shape.

Our wide attacking players are mince so just leave that to the full backs.

From where I am they have ran out of steam, I see no signs of a team who believe they can win a title, lacklustre seems an appropriate and accurate description of the team just now.Today was just another poor performance to go with last weeks poor performance and the week before poor performance also
This team won't win at the peado dome, stop kidding yourself, there is not a hope in hell of that happening, this team does not have the spirit, mental toughness, desire or determination to go there and win, in summary we have no winners, leaders in our team.
With no spirit and no desire you don't win games like today. However we had to get the result, we did. The willingness of some fans to just give up the ghost in a title race that can still turn in our favour is mind blowing to me. Sure its not necessarily in our favour but its far from over. Look how shite Celtic were today against the weakest of their remaining opponents and tell me they'll just cruise thru the rest of their fixtures with no issues?

There’s only so many times we can say ‘a wins a win’. It’s absolute dire stuff. I know at the end of the season when we’re pushing to win a title we just want points on the board but the way we’re playing we’ll drop more points. Don’t get me wrong, if we were to win the league I’ll be an emotional mess and probably end up praising the squad but we’ve been really crap recently.

I think the op has been misquoted. Sure he means he doesn’t care how we win as long as we get the 3 points. As for our hearts not being able to take it etc. We’re not going to win any of our remaining games easily so we’ll have to strap ourselves in. Goal difference is out the window so we’re hoping they drop something and we somehow win all our remaining games. A minor miracle by all accounts.

12 more points may not be enough, the only points they'll drop will be us and scraping single goal wins will still leave them in pole position even if we beat them

When was the last time we played utterly garbage and won at parkhead?

Because if you're willing to accept that level of performance, then you're willing to accept the concession of the title cos there's no way we're going there and winning playing like that.
OP has made a point that a 2-1 win in each game playing like that he would take its not a post saying I don’t mind playing like that it’s a logical AND winning that’s his point .

Looking at the probabilities straight wins by a goal from here would be a decent benchmark that would not be simple to supersede for them given it mandates they lose the OF and need to handle the fallout . Wouldn’t underestimate that mate .

With no spirit and no desire you don't win games like today. However we had to get the result, we did. The willingness of some fans to just give up the ghost in a title race that can still turn in our favour is mind blowing to me. Sure its not necessarily in our favour but its far from over. Look how shite Celtic were today against the weakest of their remaining opponents and tell me they'll just cruise thru the rest of their fixtures with no issues?
where was the spirit and desire in the previous 2 games, as you are probably aware its not something you turn on and off, I will never ever give up hope of some minor miracle happening but I am a realist and I am certain that this team cannot win at the peado dome id be over the moon to be proved wrong, if and its a big if. this team win the title they will be in my opinion the poorest Rangers team to win a title in my lifetime.

Totally agree OP

Not easy to watch and the anxiety levels are through the roof

However we can’t play like that at the scumhut

We will lose

We need to raise our game or we will get beaten there

where was the spirit and desire in the previous 2 games, as you are probably aware its not something you turn on and off, I will never ever give up hope of some minor miracle happening but I am a realist and I am certain that this team cannot win at the peado dome id be over the moon to be proved wrong, if and its a big if. this team win the title they will be in my opinion the poorest Rangers team to win a title in my lifetime.

I think whichever side wins the title will be the poorest title winners in a long time tbh.
I genuinely think anything can happen in that OF game. We're not favorites granted, how can we be with our recent record against them. But they've had bad wobbles this season as well as us and are well capable of imploding under pressure. Look how they chucked away a comfortable lead at our place a few weeks back.
I'm not saying i have us as favorites but while there's life in the title race il retain some faith.
For the record I think this squad has shown spirit and desire often this season. Badly lacking in quality though and that's whats cost us above anything else this season.

Back