I’m sick of cheating what can we do

I get it that some people don’t want to “blame the officials” for our shortcomings.
I understand that we should be able to clear our lines.
I accept that from 2-0 up we shouldn’t be dropping points.
But can someone explain to me a Referee allowing O’Donnell to go unpunished for coming through the back of Morelos and totally wiping him out long after he’d cleared the ball from our box - one of many “after the ball was away” hits on Rangers players that were allowed?
Why a studs up, sole of the boot extended leg challenge impacting Goldson’s thigh is only met with a yellow card, and that only given after the players remonstrated with the Ref?

Can they explain an off Side equaliser not being picked up by on Assistant whilst on the other side our second disallowed goal would need a micrometer to decide - benefit given to the attacker?

Explain three minutes O/t when there were multiple substitutions and stoppages for treatment?

We should be able to see teams off from 2-0 up, but we should also be getting fair and equitable treatment within the laws of the game.

Gio seen all the incidents back pitchside and was far from happy, embarrassing what they’ve been allowed to get away with. We are complicit in our own downfall by doing nothing
He should have been calling this out ages ago but hasnt

We need to be ruthless and start calling it what it is, and i dont mean painfully nice crap about VAR, speaking behind the scenes(yawn) or doing that big Rangers smile and looking for other ways to help these officials, i mean calling it cheating. No poor standard or bad luck every time he blows the whistle or misses(ignores) another clear yellow for our opponents or another Rangers penalty, cheating.

Bias, Dishonesty, Manipulation.

Dealing with the facts, the truth, what is happening right in front of our eyes every single week, if we are such a dignified and honest club why are we still bottling this issue ? we are helping refs to get away with it the decision to target Rangers was made by the them not the other way around all they care about is a good relationship with Celtic and even more positive press.

Only way to achieve it is by cheating.

Everyone from the board, management team, captain, every player in the squad and ex players, also fans all over the world should be screaming it from the rooftops the refs are bent they are cheating and they love it. We can still use the media and get the message out there you can say no one likes us or backs Rangers on any issue which is true, but no paper or tv/radio station is blanking this story. It is massive as soon as we say cheating its headline news.

I am at the stage where i would just ignore anyone thats so para they cant call it honestly when speaking about their own team and the future of the club. If you adore refs fine no ones going to change that view.

We are also often told we wont get any support but then we do not know that for sure because we have never really went down the road of trying to challenge it and speaking up for ourselves, calling out a level of corrupt refereeing you probably wont see anywhere else in world sport at any level.

The refs are totally banking on the kindness, the silence, the painfully nice stuff being so much better than timothy that posters on here go on about every 5 mins, they are sure we dont have the bollocks to say its cheating they are convinced we aint brave enough.

The most incredible thing about our silence is not that it only encourages more of it, its that we have all the evidence we need to back up these claims.

100% agree.
Yesterday wasn't sport , it was more like entertainment/panto. sport is supposed to be fair. This won't be fair unless we get VAR

I don't know why our club is silent about the corruption. I personally wouldn't bother being a player or manager for Rangers if every game your playing against 11 men and the ref.

We won yesterday..mistakes aside it was atleast 3-2 so folk need to stop blaming the players

Both disallowed goals were off side.
2nd one Morelos was in line with the defender. Don't need TV drawing lines to make it obvious as it was right on the 18 yard line.

First one I agree was correct decision.

Of the 7 or so decisions people are complaining about I'd say half of then were wrong calls and the others correct.

Some of us are sounding like them, always cheated never defeated!
We have the squad and talent to win games without referees interference.
We need to get a grip, the blame is squarely with management and players.
If the ball is in the net often enough and we don’t concede then we win.
Football is a simple game, leave the bitching and blaming everyone but ourselves to them.

Live at the game you dont get to see replays but having watched it last night Goldson and McGregor could and should have done a lot better with both goals.
McLaughlin doesnt concede those imo.
I was too busy watching Lundstram blow his lungs trying to keep up and missed the square ball accross, by the time I looked down they had tapped it in the net.

I am so sick of these bad decisions screwing us, it makes me want to chuck it. For me the entertainment is in the Europa league where the football and officiating is of a superior standard. Even if the ref gets it wrong, there is VAR, whilst it’s not perfect, it’s better than the guessing games and the toleration of thuggery that our officials seem to indulge in. Apart from how it affects us, it is dragging the game down in this country to a level where decent football is suffocated by journeymen whose main aim is to stop the other team playing. The paying public deserve so much better. No wonder we can’t get a decent sponsorship deal for the league.

Football is a simple game, leave the bitching and blaming everyone but ourselves to them.
You don't win very tight games when every single breakthrough that would make the difference is taken away from you by officials who are clearly looking more and more corrupt with every passing week.
Stupidity no longer covers it.

If you want a contrast. look at how we perform in Europe, where even-handed appliance of the laws by the officials see us given as many vital decisions as we lose.

You are not getting any brownie points for what you might think is a balanced attitude, because it isn't.
Follow the evidence.

Mate you could say every poster that attempts to end the debate on refs and goes on about the tims behaviour in the 90s sounds like Celtic media.

Call radio clyde, go radio is that the name of the show with Davy Provan and the other Celtic guys and you will hear all the same excuses for referees.

Changed days far more respect for the refs, there is a reason media coverage is excellent it is cos the refs behave and see everything from the same pov as Provo, Keevins and so many other tim maniacs.

Some fans want Gio to go if he does not win anything that is fair enough and some players will certainly move on at the end of the season, but the same problem will be there for the next manager in fact it will be even more difficult winning without decisions while Celtic have a much greater financial advantage. We might be so far behind we see one or two games reffed honestly.

Back