I ask for one thing tomorrow

1BadMouse

Do NOT drop points and dont give them a title party.

It’s been another difficult season, the title was within our grasp and it feels like we have thrown it away.

The support has been phenomenal again and the last thing we need or deserve is those lot having a title party at the piggery.

Regardless what happens next Saturday Dont let this happen Rangers we deserve better.

Do NOT drop points and dont give them a title party.

It’s been another difficult season, the title was within our grasp and it feels like we have thrown it away.

The support has been phenomenal again and the last thing we need or deserve is those lot having a title party at the piggery.

Regardless what happens next Saturday Dont let this happen Rangers we deserve better.
We did throw it away that’s not even debatable.

I think we should be having a right good look at all our players on display in that game, and how they react.

No more handing some of them a pass or giving them a bit of leeway -- if they play without guts and drive, that should be the end for them at Rangers.

We will win tomorrow. I have every confidence. And I hope we will win by a few goals to keep my blood pressure in check.

I genuinely don't know if this is a positive or negative comment.

Ridiculous that Clement dragged us into this position from where we were overrides the shit show of the last few weeks for me.

He did well initially but the longer things have gone on it’s looking very like under gio and Beale. To be fair I wouldn’t expect anything else as you can only do so much with the players we have. He will be rightfully judged after a full pre season and after a clear out

A must win tomorrow

Same agin next week if we want to win this league

We need help from other teams but wins in the next 2 games is essential

3 points tomorrow and then treat next week as a battle to win the war.

Our last 3 campaigns have been hamstrung by the worst injury crisis I can recall.

Just go to to the Paedo-pit 3 points behind and tell the players every one of them is playing for their future at Rangers. If we go down, we go down fighting.

Rodgers is a fukin fraud, and I hope he's there next year, as Clement will be, irrespective of how this season pans out.

No surrender, ever, fellow bears.

He did well initially but the longer things have gone on it’s looking very like under gio and Beale. To be fair I wouldn’t expect anything else as you can only do so much with the players we have. He will be rightfully judged after a full pre season and after a clear out
I really don't agree. The football we played under the beginning of Clement was the best I'd seen since a settled Gerrard team. People forget that even when we were getting results under Gio and Beale it was dreadful.

I've got more faith in big Phil (if backed) without a shadow of a doubt.

The Motherwell game at Ibrox.
The Ross County and Dundee away games.

Absolutely scunnered us in this run in unfortunately.
If the players hadn't shat the bed, we could be going minimum 5 points clear tomorrow.

As it stands we're 6 points behind.

Heartbreaking.

That lot potentially winning the league at the piggery is gut-wrenching, but for the majority of those shitebags, watching them party is exactly what they deserve. Maybe then they'll learn not to be losers.

Ridiculous that Clement dragged us into this position from where we were overrides the shit show of the last few weeks for me.
This for me. Walking out of Ibrox after we lost 3-1 to Aberdeen, the league had been pretty much written off by everyone, as had the vast majority of the squad. So it's a minor miracle there even is / was a title race, because apart from the points deficit when Clement came in, too many in the squad genuinely aren't good enough and on top of that, injuries have killed us. But win tomorrow, win next week, then they've to go to Rugby Park and who knows. It looks bleak, but it's not quite done yet. Nearly, but not quite. Having got ourselves back into it, then into poll position, of course it makes it feel worse that we threw that position away, but we've seen that movie to often before and with many of the same cast members. I think that'll be addressed in summer and there's going to be a helluva turnover of players. We need to get it right this time.

A handful of goals would be of enormous benefit.

It will be hateful to loss out on 56 when it was in our hands just a few weeks ago.
Looks like we have fvcked up big time.

Absolute definition of a mist win tomorrow. Hopefully clearly by afew goals, 4 or more would be great and we'd be walking out thinking who knows.

If the worst happens and we don't get three points honestly considering going to the pictures or something next Saturday afternoon. Couldn't stomach watching the inevitable collapse and they b@stards celebrating.

To take 1 point from 9 from these 3 games at such a pivotal point in the season was shameful - “not fit to wear the shirt” level of shameful. Unforgivable displays that were really hard to take.

I know this is not really the time but I cannot wait to see the back of this season, and a fair old number of these players.

These. These are the games that need to be used as a lesson for next season. Makes me mad that we just succumbed on these. NOT title winning behaviour!

Yes and you seem incapable of understanding plain English when I put forth my opinion that they'll comfortably win their remaining games.

You're boring.
No - you said (in post #14) that beating them next week 'wouldn't make a difference', because they'll win all their remaining games.

That makes zero sense!

We win our remaining games, we end up on 90 points.

The best they could achieve in that case, would be 90 points.

Winning tomorrow and next Saturday would be massive, despite you thinking that it 'wouldn't make a difference'.

It would, fool.

:D

No - you said (in post #14) that beating them next week 'wouldn't make a difference', because they'll win all their remaining games.

That makes zero sense!
1nhqil.jpg

This is where we have to build confidence tomorrow

1 win at a time

They have to be wins.

Same as this game with 4 to go.

Not for me it’s like pulling a model in the dancing against all odds the not getting a hard on to finish the job

Back