If big leagues can't get VAR right what chance Scotland?

VAR is potentially workable, but it requires a rewrite of the laws that FIFA and UEFA have no interest in. In need to be only used for clear errors and time limits set. If they can't be cleared up in that time, then the decision stands. The problem is that we're trying to make black and white decisions in a sport that has massive grey areas. Furthermore, we're in the middle of the first generation of fans where the majority have never played organised football and can't understand that it is a contact sport and that every time the ball touches a hand it isn't handball and the ruling bodies are catering to them as the biggest market.

Isn't it two?
Our penalty against them recently, there's three.
I thought the discussion was about controversial decisions, i.e. ones that were almost certainly the wrong decision.

Surely no-one with half a brain and a pair of eyes thinks that that foul on Silva wasn't a penalty.

I know that the papes asked the SFA for 'clarification' on the incident, but everyone knows that was them merely playing to their own mental, biased gallery of Shettlestons.

I thought the discussion was about controversial decisions, i.e. ones that were almost certainly the wrong decision.

Surely no-one with half a brain and a pair of eyes thinks that that foul on Silva wasn't a penalty.

I know that the papes asked the SFA for 'clarification' on the incident, but everyone knows that was them merely playing to their own mental, biased gallery of Shettlestons.
wasn't what I replied to, although I'm sure you seen it quoted what I did...................

I'd love to know what VAR decisions have went in our favour against the yahoos?

in fact, I'd love to know about any VAR decisions that go against the yahoos?

The whole premise of the article is symptomatic of SNP nonsense thinking - ah but it's shite everywhere else. Why exactly does the application of VAR have to be rotten in Scotland?

VAR is certainly held to a ‘perfect’ standard compared to normal in game refereeing.

If VAR makes a mess of offside decisions 5% of the time, isn’t that better than normal linesmen getting 20% wrong?

I don’t think we should review it against the mistakes that are made, but I do still have the big problem with it that it is a nightmare for fans in the stadium and makes the supporter experience a lot worse.

Back