If I thought a referee was cheating, I would quit my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not, but their player kicked the back of Diomande's leg and then dived.

That's not an opinion, that is what happened.
Have you never seen a ref make a dreadful decision for a penalty anywhere in world football outside of Scotland?

It happens on a weekly basis.

Cannot really think of a more ridiculous comment by a Rangers manager, i know he is in a tough position and it is polite to show respect and all that.... but there is no respect for our manager or the club from anyone involved in refereeing. They see us as an easy target 4 old firms every one completely biased even with tv replays, cup final probably next.... the Celtic board must be pissin themselves.

Phil wants to be Everyone’s friend….thats going to grow and grow within the squad and if he’s not careful will see him out the door by January!

Devils advocate - would Collum not have just sent Lundstram off immediately if he was cheating?
It was probably the slightly less biased performance of the 4 old firms.

But i have never really been to understand how the ref has to give everything to Celtic or our opponents to be biased.... and even when they do folk that support them or put an incredible effort into making excuses just say well thats cos hes hopeless.

Yes he's a cheat, and the cowardly assault from Lundstram wasn't clear to most at full speed.
It was absolutely clear enough if Collum wanted to cheat and get us down to 10.

He’s a shit ref, and a dick, but it wasn’t his fault we lost today.

So I was right, and Rangers were yet again shafted by Celtic supporting officials.
Who is disputing that?

I said there’s some takes on here

You replied with was it a penalty.

I agreed it wasn’t

And you reply your right

Well done mate. Pat on the back for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back