If we could win just one

Progress v Poles or Triumph over poets

• Legia

Votes: 331 40.2%
  • Celtic

Votes: 493 59.8%

• Total voters
For me it depends on the effects of each. If we still went on and won the league I’d take losing on Sunday but if we don’t win the league we really need europa money to strengthen for next season. In short, I don’t know if I can choose one or the other.

It's going to be so tight this season so for me a win on Sunday is bar far the better option, it's our bread and butter, europe is a bonus remember.

Legia for the financial benefits, I wouldn't be happy with the draw against the tims though (let's be honest, we aren't losing against them at Ibrox).

Dhims. Really think this Sunday has the potential for some major psychological impact.

They are wavering but could be galvanised by a win. Batter them and the mounting pressure on TLB and his squad will be huge.

Sunday for me.

The psychological impact it would have I reckon could be huge.

Add to the fact that if we weren't to get through and they were then them playing Thursday/Sunday for the foreseeable I think would give us that bit of an advantage.

Not that we need it and I do think we'll win both games.

Beating the scum should always take priority IMO.
aye, but as other bears have said, we will more than enough time to make up. and i see them dropping more points over the season than us. were getting better, they, are getting worse. sometimes this gers v them thing makes some bears blind to our other goals. and it shouldnt. theres probably bears out there that would settle for us never winning anything again just as long as we always beat them and dont get relagated.

Back