If you were offered a ticket in the Celtic end for the SCF, would you, could you?

I was in amongst Them once
When They had part of the govan about 1988

don’t ever kid yourself They know if your not one of Them

I don't even watch OF games with my cousin because he always insists on watching with our tim mate. Love the guy, but am I fvck watching an OF game him.

Only reason to accept it would be to try and blag my way into the Rangers end.

Also means one less of them at the game.

Did it at the Piggery in 1987 when they beat us 3-1.
Take my advice,don't do it,it isn't worth it.
I've done some stupid things in my life,but that was up there with the worst.
Done it and we were 3-0 up in their main stand, after 25 mins, 1994, kutznetsov and mikhalochenko, finished 4-2, mars bars getting thrown at the directors box, sittin on our hands with me old man, as you say would never do it again, but couldnt wait to get out and celebrate. B-)

Did it years ago at the San Giro
Sat in the main stand, they won one nil, Hartson scored iirc. It was awful.
Never again

Not a chance.

Now, for the 98 SC semi final I was in the main stand at the scum hut and my brother was in the Rangers end.

For some insane reason, instead of going down the usual route down the London Rd to Brigton we were going to see our uncle up in Duke St, which entailed walking through the mhanks.

We had no colours on, just normally dressed, but as soon as we teamed up a yahoo looked at us and was pointing, 'they're a pair of orange bastards.'

Keeping my emotions in check playing that mob, sitting in amongst them?

I doubt if I could keep my emotions in check should we score, even a little squeak would give the game away.

Nearest I have ever come to this was many years ago travelling from Inverness to Hampden for a Glasgow Cup Final on the Celtic Supporters bus as the Rangers one was booked out...My mate and I were outed en route, warned not to even think about using it to get home and ended up finally arriving back the next morning via Aberdeen by train.

So re a ticket...its probably a No from me.
I don't know how people can share a City with those insufferable cnts nowadays.

The idea of sitting in amongst them? Not a chance. Watch in a pub with your own. Every time.

Did it once, only tkt I could get for new years game,they weren’t to rabid but then bomber put them to the sword.
Spent ten minutes celebrating in the car before I started home
Now ,never ,especially with the hatred that has got worse from them since those days
I won’t mention going to the wrong stand and politely asking one to get oot ma fuckin seat…….

I doubt if I could keep my emotions in check should we score, even a little squeak would give the game away.

Nearest I have ever come to this was many years ago travelling from Inverness to Hampden for a Glasgow Cup Final on the Celtic Supporters bus as the Rangers one was booked out...My mate and I were outed en route, warned not to even think about using it to get home and ended up finally arriving back the next morning via Aberdeen by train.

Not a chance.

I thought my hatred of the Bheast would mellow over the years.

Quite the opposite.

had the unfortunate experience of being in their end at Ibrox in 1987 the infamous 2-2 match Butcher, Woods and McAvennie were sent off not a pleasant experience

had the unfortunate experience of being in their end at Ibrox in 1987 the infamous 2-2 match Butcher, Woods and McAvennie were sent off not a pleasant experience
How did you contain yourself when Gough scored in the last minute :oops:

I’ve said this before on here, but years ago my dad as part payment for doing a job, was given old firm tickets, in the damn Celtic end.

He said it was tough to stay quiet, until a Rangers player got chopped in half nearly, so my dad jumps up and screams, “dirty bstard”, everyone straight away stared at my dad. Instantly he said “did you see that dirty prick dive”.

He said he’d never do it again haha.

They'd know something was up immediately. And imagine being shoulder to shoulder with dangerous paedos and terrorist sympathisers?

Wouldn't be doing it myself but if you were mad enough there's a few things you could do to make it easier, especially at Hampden - abandon your seat and stand on the concourse. Gives you a quick getaway and no one would see you celebrate/fail to celebrate.

Stay well away from ever going in with them.
You will definitely regret it.
I was in the hibs end when Souness got sent off in his first game. I was desperate to see it, you can never relax.
Was also in the directors box at the piggery when we won 0-1 and more or less confirmed 9 in-a-row. I cannot describe the pain they were in, only me, the misses and our directors giving it large at the final whistle but over all another horrible experience.

Three times for me.

First one was the 3-3 game at the Piggery in 1981 (slightly late, jumped into their end after 10 minutes when we were 2-1 down, The Rangers scored two in two minutes, shouted “Yaaas”, decided it wasn’t the best place to be and then waltzed through the Jungle where the Tim fans were fighting with each other as well as the polis, on to the track and into the Rangers end).

Second was the League Cup final in 1983 when I could only get tickets for their end at Hampden. Tried to get into our end but the jolly old polis said no. We lost 2-1 and it was actually quite quiet down at the front. No need to shout.

Third was a drawn game at Parkhead where Carluke publican Pat Connelly got me and a pal tickets for their main stand. Didn’t shout.

Wouldn’t do any of it now, but I’m 73 this year!

For the 0-4 game I wrapped my scarf around my body under my jumper - got into the Celtc end then got over all the fences to the Rangers end. There were quite a few so I waited until someone tried to get over and the Polis went to stop them and it was easy.

Wish I kept going until I was out the ground.

Or it was back in the day when you didn't see the game if you weren't at it :)) God knows how youngsters would have got by with no dodgy streams or VPNs and multiple games on TV :))
Every time there’s a decent game on Sky Sports I miss it due to us playing haha. Madrid vs city best example

Yes i would wear one of those vests avest packed with soap foamburst as a little extra a bottle of old spice or hi karate {just like the maw/sister wears) what would give me away is my jacket its my working jacket.

Was taken to my first OF game , the ‘71 final by my shellik supporting uncle.
In the old North enclosure which was fairly mixed as I recall. Was 14

I'd do a hidden team card and sell for a tenner a gomake money from them .
Seriously just couldn't sit amongst them

No effin’ way.Many years ago I worked beside a guy whose dad had a hospitality box at the tattie dome. I was invited many times and workmate said just forget where you are and get stuck into the free booze and food.I politely declined the offer.

Latest posts

Back