Injury comebacks

Kilsyth-bear

With the business end of the season fast approaching I'm hopeful that injuries will be kind to us for the run in. Sima, Roofe, Yilmaz and Cantwell fit and contributing will be needed in the coming weeks if we are to win this title imo. What about Danillo is there any word when he's fit for selection?

We have so many players coming back from injury. It's quite a weird situation to be in.

We've been riddled with knocks and have managed to get right back into the title race. And now, with loads of players coming back from injury, you'd expect us to go up another level. But I'm worried that a few of these players take a short while to come back into form.

Sima, Dowell and Matondo are going to need time.

Hopefully one or two of the others (Cantwell and Cortes) can come back into form quickly and then everyone is firing on all cylinders going into the split.

We have so many players coming back from injury. It's quite a weird situation to be in.

We've been riddled with knocks and have managed to get right back into the title race. And now, with loads of players coming back from injury, you'd expect us to go up another level. But I'm worried that a few of these players take a short while to come back into form.

Hopefully one or two of the others (Cantwell and Cortes) can come back into form quickly and then everyone is firing on all cylinders going into the split.

I thought Cortes was done for the season? Has something been said?

Yeah I agree thats a concern, especially with the longer term injuries. If Roofe could start to hit some form and stay fit we would have more than half a chance.

Hopefully with Sima being young he will hit the ground running. We need a bit of luck on the injury front for a change.

All to play for

With the business end of the season fast approaching I'm hopeful that injuries will be kind to us for the run in. Sima, Roofe, Yilmaz and Cantwell fit and contributing will be needed in the coming weeks if we are to win this title imo. What about Danillo is there any word when he's fit for selection?

Next season before we see him.

Does this supersede the suggestion he would be in the plot for the last few games of this season that had been circulated about a month back HS ?

No mate, just the realisim of the time he's been out, the nature of the injury and how long is left in the season.

Hopeful we will see Cortes again. He would be sent back if season ending but clearly still here. Him and Sima were on a Glasgow > London flight last week

Danilo seems to be steeping up training every week but still looks like a while away from contact training

First I have heard Cortes is back training. A Colombian journalist stated 2 months for him, so not as bad as feared - he must be over a month in

Back