Interesting fixtures this weekend

A Hibs win is a must.... anyone thinking otherwise must view Hibs as being a title contender (therefore being absolute stark raving mad) o_O

The other game.... meh!

Reactions: WBD
Be interesting how TLB sets up. Won’t want to cost himself the title this year once he takes over at Celtic post #Terminado yet if they get pumped he might cost himself the job.

I want the bheasts to lose every single game they play. Even friendlies. The sooner their demise happens, the better it’ll be for Scottish football.

Reactions: WBD
Speaking of the split, I was thinking the top 6 is likely to be Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, Hearts, Killie and Aberdeen.

If so then post split we'd play Celtic(H), Aberdeen(H), Hibs (H), Hearts (A), Killie(A)

Compared to Celtic playing Rangers(A), Aberdeen (A), Hibs (A) Killie (H), Hearts (H)

We need to do everything we can to be in the title race come then, as looking at that line up we'd definitely come out better off.
Your fixture projection looks sound.....in the normal scheme of things.
be interesting to see what the 'computer' spits out.
Hope that you keep your post for future reference.

Your fixture projection looks sound.....in the normal scheme of things.
be interesting to see what the 'computer' spits out.
Hope that you keep your post for future reference.

Very good point. It'll be interesting to reflect on this come March.

Speaking of the split, I was thinking the top 6 is likely to be Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, Hearts, Killie and Aberdeen.

If so then post split we'd play Celtic(H), Aberdeen(H), Hibs (H), Hearts (A), Killie(A)

Compared to Celtic playing Rangers(A), Aberdeen (A), Hibs (A) Killie (H), Hearts (H)

We need to do everything we can to be in the title race come then, as looking at that line up we'd definitely come out better off.

Very interesting. I wonder if we'll get a home game on the last day of the season.

Without getting into the rights/wrongs of the split. If the League race even had 3 teams going for it, what a dramatic set of fixtures it would be.

Back