Official Interruption to service

Putin attack?
laughing-putin.gif

Couldn’t log in all day yesterday on iPad or iPhone. Couldn’t believe it opened up first try just now. Hopefully panic over.

When we play/are playing poorly, I hate FF due to the moaning faces erseholes on it, yet I nearly had a meltdown yesterday because I couldn't get on.

Couldn't get on via the app since yesterday and finally worked googling the website this morning
Wonder who the attackers were :mad:

Goodness knows how many times I tried to access FF during the day.
At least it wasn’t an attack solely on FF - I usually trawl through a few Rangers’ news sites and there was another that was inaccessible throughout the day.

Goodness knows how many times I tried to access FF during the day.
At least it wasn’t an attack solely on FF - I usually trawl through a few Rangers’ news sites and there was another that was inaccessible throughout the day.
Come to think of it I went to McD’s yesterday when the Mrs was at the hospital. All their drive thrus weren’t working. When I collected her she wanted a Costa and their drive thrus were down as well.

First thought something mental must have happened and the board got jammed..... you know 'Pep goes to Ibrox in shock move' or 'Morelos looks interested' Ah wild fantasies. Bit disappointed now to find it was server problem.

I couldn't get on all day and it was doing my nut in, it's part of my routine to come on and see what's happening in the Rangers world. I said to the Mrs I bet they bastards are ddosing the site and it looks like they were, rattas.

I actually thought that either we had signed a player, a change of managemeny of the ban hammer had come my way :D

Back