Irish Cup Final - Linfield v Cliftonville

Very hard to acknowledge this but the better team won.

Doesn’t change anything they all still a bunch I don’t like

Don’t watch Linfield much but my God their style of play would get football stopped.

Negative, error strewn, percentage play devoid of any pace.
[/QUOTE

Healey should be sacked, even when they used to be successful his tactics were dire. Was lucky as the rest of the teams were mince. Now a bit of money has come into Larne and Linfield can't live with them.
2 in a row for the Harbour Rats and now Cliftonville are taking trophies off them.

Best team won I am afraid,linfield should have killed them off in the first twenty mins but the longer the game went on.Linfield just seemed to run out of ideas

Last edited:
Horseshit. They came over took no fee and played a friendly. Don’t let your dislike of them get in the way of the truth. They didn’t play to any masses ffs.
As for chelsea I expect absolutely nothing from them. They mean absolutely nothing to Rangers as much as we mean to them. Blues Brothers my hole :))

Come On Linfield get it together and beat this shite.
Best team won, great game for the neutral!!

Another tactical masterclass from Healy, in that there were no apparent tactics. Other than score then stop playing.

First Northern Ireland game I have watched in years. Think it will be the last. Standard was pretty poor to be honest. Better team won, imo.
Thought Linfield’s no.5 (baldy guy) was dreadful and would be lucky to get a game in our Junior leagues.
That games was miles better than the majority of spl games this season outside the old firm. Our league is on its arse

No love for Linfield, but , give me Linfield over that republican scum any day.

Good final to watch but pity Cliftonville get to celebrate.

Game of two halves, Linfield dominated the first and deserved their lead, probably should have been further ahead. Thought Cliftonville were the better team in both 2nd half and extra time and deserved to win the cup. Linfield's key players, like Shields, seemed to tire, Cooper's a skilful player, but usually tries to beat one too many and ends up losing the ball.
As a Ballymena United fan I'm just relieved we won the relegation play-off on FrIday night to stay in the Premiership.

Back