It's a love affair that never dies no matter how bad it gets.

Big Boris

There's no off switch, there's no walking away...... Supporting Rangers is not a choice, it's the hand we are dealt with. No matter what the facts say, we never lose hope. 6 games to go, 6 wins and we are in heaven. Let's do this Rangers. For all the dreamers, the followers, and the believers! Just f*ckin do it!

Whilst agreeing that the love felt for our club never leaves, the joy felt when successful is met in equal measure by the pain engendered by disappointment, one is a consequence of the other, so the folk venting since the County game are to my mind simply expressing that pain caused by their love of the club.

Anyone who still believes fair play to them, I just believe we have been let down so many times by some of these players I don't know how anyone can believe it's achievable.

'It's the hope that kills you' as they say. However we have been killed too many times now by some of these players .

Hopefully this summer is the time we say goodbye to these individuals.

It's very hard to believe and have hope when you have been let down so many times in similar circumstances by the same group of players.

I'd love nothing more than for them to prove me wrong and win the next 6 games, but there's no evidence to suggest that's going to happen.

You just never know in football though so we just need to go a game at a time and see what it brings.

I still love Rangers but as @reallyruff so eloquently put it, there's no joy in watching as we give up another title to a rival who are the worst they've been since our 55 season.

If anyone still thinks we will win anything else this season, they are a better man than me. I believe we'll stumble through the final seven, possibly eight games of the season. That might sound the opposite of staunch but seen the same story too many times.

I'm looking forward to a summer where we finally see the back of the majority of this group of players who have shown themselves unable to get important games and titles over the line.
My big worry is that we will have a minimal amount of money to refresh every area we need to, and start next season with the same old faces.

There's no off switch, there's no walking away...... Supporting Rangers is not a choice, it's the hand we are dealt with. No matter what the facts say, we never lose hope. 6 games to go, 6 wins and we are in heaven. Let's do this Rangers. For all the dreamers, the followers, and the believers! Just f*ckin do it!
All together now, the cry was no surrender

Been attending since 1967. Been through a lot of shit and and successful times. Probably lucky in that I was playing amateur early to mid 80's and only attended occasionally.
My 2 brothers are a good bit older than me and enjoyed the Baxter era. One of them has always said when things ain't looking so good.

'We'll come again'.

We always have so far!!!

Just need someone to post "Keep believing, Bears!" with an image of Marvin Andrews and then I'll be ready to forget about Sunday with 56 on the horizon.

vanderbeek-cry-tv-1504048164.jpg

I’m erect now after reading that.

That's what all supporters should do. Even those punters who support other teams who never win anything.

Whilst agreeing that the love felt for our club never leaves, the joy felt when successful is met in equal measure by the pain engendered by disappointment, one is a consequence of the other, so the folk venting since the County game are to my mind simply expressing that pain caused by their love of the club.
Correct, we appear to be let down, good point

Im seeing David Brent reading this.

How’s New Zealand, you big sexy legend you

Speaking of love affairs op are you the original Big Boris who moved to New Zealand promting his best friend/lover to post a love letter on here?

Back