Jack Grealish

Just watching the city doc on Netflix. He takes a lot of stick but he seems like a great lad. Didn’t know his sister had Cerebral Palsy. Easy for footballers to shut off from fans but he sat with that kids family for a wee while. Good stuff.

Some footballer too.

He’s done some daft stuff but seems to have a good heart.

Is this the lad also with cerebral palsy who had has in at the etihad for game mate?

I know others who have taken their kids for signatures etc and they’ve said he always takes time with the kids and is really genuine

Is this the lad also with cerebral palsy who had has in at the etihad for game mate?

I know others who have taken their kids for signatures etc and they’ve said he always takes time with the kids and is really genuine
Yes mate had his full family up and seemed to spend time chatting to them, couldn’t see many of his team mates doing that!

He always comes across fantastic in interviews and always seems like a sound down to earth lad in any behind the scenes stuff that's put out on social media etc. Seems to have a great relationship with all of his teammates as well. Gundogan when he left in the summer said something along the lines of he's a great character to have in the dressing room.

Divisive among city fans in terms of his contribution on the pitch but I like him.

Christ if I was that age with that talent and money I would never be out the papers.

Comes across really well a bit daft but likeable.

As folk have said seems a bit daft at times, but realises how lucky he is and what's more loves football.

You can’t fault him in his dealings with fans, especially disabled young fans. As above his sister has Cerebral Palsy, so he is genuine. I can’t say I think he should get in the City or England 11, but I will say he seems like a down to earth guy, and that makes me a fan of him. Plenty would have let the massive transfer and wages go to their head, but he looks like he is still the same guy in a fancier motor.

A good lad is Grealish, always takes time for kids from the superfans to kids with various different things going on.

He stole a players headphones and sent him back out because he ignored a fan one match last year.

He's the Cody Rhodes of man city

He'd no different from any young lad his age he just happens to be earning an incredible amount of money doing what he loves

Just your average guy who’s living the dream. Done a few stupid things in his younger days but has grown up.

A good footballer with a heart. Some look at his appearance and judge him whilst forgetting the work he does off the field for people with disabilities and special needs.

Cracking locks and set of calves too.

Back