Jimmy Bell Retro Shirt Day v Kilmarnock

Great idea and will wear my favourite top from 2000...Glad to report I can still get into it.

Actually I've just realised I need to wear my civvies that day as I'm going to a concert in Edinburgh after the game.

I’ll dig out my Center Parcs top from the loft

(I WISH B-))

Fantastic this is being carried on this year

Brilliant, people like Jimmy can disappear into the midst of time so easily these day. I’m all for this, he deserves to live long in our memory for his service to the club.

There are good few others who dedicated their lives to the clubs d will never be known or rewarded in the way they should be, that’s the many office staff and employees who worked tirelessly to serve the club over decades and in some cases, generations of the same family. Jimmy’s day can be for all of them.

The only retro top i have that fits is the Castore retro that we wore v St Mirren in the cup. Gives me the fear but as its for Jimmy I'll wear it

Was digging out all my old strips from when I was a boy. The 92-93 home kit fits my son perfectly so he’ll be wearing that one and I can just about fit into the 96/97 top but will probably have to miss out the hotdog at half time!!

Back