Jimmy Saville’s 14k donation on behalf of Celtic

Join the dots

A serial child abuser with access to children across the UK under the guise of dogooder and charity fundraiser

Affiliates himself to a football club with a catalogue of child abusers within in ranks over 5 decades

Saville was a practicing RC and the RC church who have priests who are the most convicted child abusers in the world who have also covered up 1000’s of convicted child sex abusers across the world with probably 100’s of thousands of victims

If people can’t work out the common denominator in this scandal they are beyond help

Saville serial Bheast who was a RC

Bheast FC proven history of child abuse with 100’s of victims and at least 10 perpetrators who have been convicted in courts who are strongly linked to the RC Church

RC Church are the biggest Paedo organisation in the world

It’s the biggest cover up in the world

Pity a good investigative journalist doesn’t join the dots and out the cuunts as a bunch of child abusers who colluded to conduct crimes against kids ffs

Why has nobody in the mhedia joined the dots?

Vanguard Bears -THE CELTIC WAY OR SAVILE ROW?

And still no independent investigation of CSA in Scotland launched. Makes you wonder doesn’t it.
Not to fear , maybe the R.C. convert First Minister will do a U turn and reverse his decision to exempt religious and sporting groups from any CSA enquiries at the paedodome , or maybe celtc f.c. Will finally admit that the seperate entity stance is false and they're guilty as sin. I think we all know the answers there...?

I would like a respected journalist like Louis Theroux who goes after taboo subjects and isn't afraid to hone in on the crime and justice system. A spotlight style expose involving, City, Southampton, Crewe and Bennell with the rats at the heart of it and being a deserving voice for the victims needs to happen. Nobody seems brave enough to report what happened in plain sight and was a known 'secret'

Not to fear , maybe the R.C. convert First Minister will do a U turn and reverse his decision to exempt religious and sporting groups from any CSA enquiries at the paedodome , or maybe celtc f.c. Will finally admit that the seperate entity stance is false and they're guilty as sin. I think we all know the answers there...?
Swinney is Church of Scotland.

There's still no official talk anywhere of a ring operating at celtic at any point over the last 50 years. Every individual operated alone without the knowledge of any of the others. Every individual a separate entity. None of them knew what the others were up to. You'd think that the police would find that a bit suspicious...but no. They're happy to prosecute and accept the lesser sentences. Justice isn't being served.

Let’s face it, the media in Scotland all know about connecting the dots but are too scared to run the story. Either that or they are incompetent scribblers. Which do you think they are?

Let’s face it, the media in Scotland all know about connecting the dots but are too scared to run the story. Either that or they are incompetent scribblers. Which do you think they are?

They're not scared, they're enablers and deniers.

I've had enough of this shite, and will happily front and finance a demand to hold these scum accountable. Feel free to message me and I'll spearhead an attempt for justice.
They think they're untouchable. We'll see.

I would like a respected journalist like Louis Theroux who goes after taboo subjects and isn't afraid to hone in on the crime and justice system. A spotlight style expose involving, City, Southampton, Crewe and Bennell with the rats at the heart of it and being a deserving voice for the victims needs to happen. Nobody seems brave enough to report what happened in plain sight and was a known 'secret'
Remember, Celtic had a 14 year old player tortured and murdered in his own home during this period. It's not much of a stretch to think that the Peadophile who was convicted of the boys murder was connected to one of the many beasts operating at Celtic. It's on the record that Jim McCafferty phoned the boys house on the day of the murder. Holywood couldn't make this shit up. The level of cover up is incredible.

Thought in 2003 he got his first CofS marriage annulled by a tribunal of the RC Church in order to marry his current wife in a RC ceremony. Reported in Scottish press at the time as the annulment went through pretty quick compared to other annulments sought. Reported that he was regularly attending mass with her.

A serial child abuser supports and financially invests in a sporting institution that we all know housed and protected child abusers.

I’m no private investigator but there’s only 1 reason Saville invested his time and money at that club.

Reactions: TQ3
Disgraceful that this web of deception is almost hiding in plain sight.

Ultimately, it's the Scottish Government that is holding this up and hiding behind a decision NOT TO investigate a crime.

A crime with hundreds of victims.
Absolutely disgraceful.

He got married in a chapel because his wife is RC.

Swinney himself never converted. He's Church of Scotland.
He did convert and is seen attending R.C. Mass regularly at his home near Blairgowrie. He is also raising his youngest son with his wife Elizabeth as R.C. . Ask yourself this . If you were not Catholic then why would you go to Catholic Mass every week especially if you were a Protestant.

He did convert and is seen attending R.C. Mass regularly at his home near Blairgowrie. He is also raising his youngest son with his wife Elizabeth as R.C. . Ask yourself this . If you were not Catholic then why would you go to Catholic Mass every week especially if you were a Protestant.
That's a question for Swinney to answer.

Back