Jimmy Saville’s 14k donation on behalf of Celtic

That's a question for Swinney to answer.
Strange reply seen as so far you've been speaking on his behalf.... . I don't know if you fully understand what an R.C. does when attending Mass . They take part in the Mass more so than the Church of Scotland congregations do in their services (or masses if you like.) the fact he is in attendance regularly and not attending a C.o.S.Church suggests he is practising his adopted religion..

Strange reply seen as so far you've been speaking on his behalf.... . I don't know if you fully understand what an R.C. does when attending Mass . They take part in the Mass more so than the Church of Scotland congregations do in their services (or masses if you like.) the fact he is in attendance regularly and not attending a C.o.S.Church suggests he is practising his adopted religion..
He is an "active member of the Church of Scotland".

Another random dot.

Why was a disk jockey appointed as youth advisor to this committee?

Was there no one else in Drumchapel, Glasgow or the Central Belt available?

Screenshot-20240510-073819-Chrome.jpg

Myself and many others have always said this goes a lot deeper than just football coaches at celtic football club, From other clubs in the England , to Politicians, Police and the Catholic Church, a lot of people would like this to "Disappear " Such a rancid club

To this day they are still trying to uncover the truth across the world about sexual abuse by their priests.

This is a excellent but harrowing watch,

As is this series on Netflix

The Catholic Church answer was to move the Priests to new parishes to continue abusing.

It is only natural that a football club formed to separate society and so intertwined with the Catholic Church will be up to its eyes in it.

Remember this is a club that had a priests gate, they also had a turnstile where the money collected went straight in their Boards pockets.

There is no doubt the Celtic abuse scandal is also intertwined with some of the most prominent officials across Scotland whether it be The Police, Politicians, through to the SFA such has been the concerted effort to minimise exposure.

It must be said that if the UB was to do a tifo of that newspaper article by Old Fellow at the first OF next season, that would be absolutely brilliant.

Myself and many others have always said this goes a lot deeper than just football coaches at celtic football club, From other clubs in the England , to Politicians, Police and the Catholic Church, a lot of people would like this to "Disappear " Such a rancid club
I agree many in positions of power are/were lauded as "characters".Nicolas Fairbairn Cyril Smith and Saville.Yet it would appear people were afraid to challenge them until it is too late.
Fairbairn was never charged but accusations of child abuse came out after his death.
Our late unlamented First Minister ,while i am not accusing him of anything whatsoever,has openly admitted to being a fan of the tramps and would even have liked some official position with them.
Its strange how an independent public enquiry has never been carried out against them.
How many others are lurking in the shadows?

Interesting. Why would he donate this on behalf of the them?
All filthy bassas together, I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.
Bastards should all be doing jail time, to think that paedo Bastard died before all his Bheatiality came out. Sickens me, like Torbett and the rest of that shower, he should have done time in jail. Hope he's toasting his arse with old Nick.

He is an "active member of the Church of Scotland".

Type in , is John swinney roman catholic , and read what it says

Type in , is John swinney roman catholic , and read what it says
"Scottish National Party leader John Swinney’s wedding in late July was overshadowed by his decision to have his first marriage annulled by the Roman Catholic authorities. He is himself a “practising member of the Church of Scotland”, but his wife is a Roman Catholic and the only way for them to marry in a Roman Catholic church was for him to obtain an annulment of his first marriage – a declaration that it had no legal existence."

Why has nobody in the mhedia joined the dots?

Vanguard Bears -THE CELTIC WAY OR SAVILE ROW?
I think the big question is....where's Jimmy's other hand?

I say this as someone who was once forced to shake the reptile's (wait for it) greasy, wrinkled hand. I was in the scouts at the time and paraded in front of him. I still shudder to this day.

"Scottish National Party leader John Swinney’s wedding in late July was overshadowed by his decision to have his first marriage annulled by the Roman Catholic authorities. He is himself a “practising member of the Church of Scotland”, but his wife is a Roman Catholic and the only way for them to marry in a Roman Catholic church was for him to obtain an annulment of his first marriage – a declaration that it had no legal existence."

I'm referring to Amazon silk browser , your quoting an article from 2003 he was a CoS member then 21 years ago , but he now attends the R.C. Mass weekly in his home town of Blairgowrie. . So why would he be practising two faiths at the same time . There is evidence of him attending the R.C. Church on a weekly basis but there is none of him , attending the CoS church. He must be the first and only Protestant to go and sit in an R.C. Church every week and avoid going to the Protestant church. , does that not appear even remotely strange to you. ? I don't know anybody who would do that , nor have I ever heard of such behaviour from anybody.. Over and out.

Back