John Greig achievement award

There’s a culture of backslapping and self congratulation inside Rangers that needs changed.

Bennett and Bisgrove set the tone.

Giving Goldson an award just after he’s been dropped for being the biggest flop in a team that have likely just chucked the league away is very typical of today’s Rangers.

We are a right fucking ugly support sometimes. Goldson is out of form yes but reading some posts it’s like we’ve had Karl Svensson for the last 6 years.

Of course the trophy haul could have been more but a player that has won us every domestic honour available and reached a European final deserves reward and not some knee jerk witch hunt like seems to be going on just now. His time at the club is most likely over but let’s not pretend that he hasn’t been a good servant.

I’m also assuming the person is hand picked by John Greig.

We really have a horrible fanbase don't we?

John Greig is now getting it tight for giving Goldson, a brilliant servant for Rangers, an award when we've got one trophy in the bag, one cup final coming and three points behind in the league with an OF to go.

Honestly %^*& so many in our support

What is wrong with people? It's either win everything or you're a shitebag rat who needs to %^*& off

Last edited:
There’s a culture of backslapping and self congratulation inside Rangers that needs changed.

Bennett and Bisgrove set the tone.

Giving Goldson an award just after he’s been dropped for being the biggest flop in a team that have likely just chucked the league away is very typical of today’s Rangers.
Yep we love rewarding failure the happy clappers and fan boys are happy with 2nd best well I’ll tell you something this Rangers team are serial losers and the facts prove that 1 title in 7 years

Who needs enemies when we have fans who grudge players being celebrated. Goldson is a model professional who bursts his arse to get back from injury as quick as he can.

He might currently be having a dip in form but he’s only human and in the podcast he done recently said he learned both his young boys had the same heart issue as he did, earlier in the year. That must be horrendous and he would have had the option to take time out. He never, he played on.

The club should turn comments off on nights like these and on most match days tbh, it’s like our match threads on here. Could almost draw up a list of the usual suspects that exist only to moan and have a go about anything and everything.
They are not Rangers supporters, they are Rangers miserable moaning f@ckers

The club should turn comments off on nights like these and on most match days tbh, it’s like our match threads on here. Could almost draw up a list of the usual suspects that exist only to moan and have a go about anything and everything.
They are not Rangers supporters, they are Rangers miserable moaning f@ckers
Looks like They’ve stopped tweeting. Last post 30 mins ago.

An absolute weirdo, did he not show up to one of those fan forum things without a ticket/invite and was expecting to be allowed in?
Far be it from me to stick up for the boat shagger, but he is correct on this occasion.

Either that or more likely he’s been kidnapped and this is his way of letting people know.

Can you show me a single Rangers fan who is happy with Rangers finishing 2nd?
There’s plenty the 1s who say we can’t do without Tavernier or Goldson, the 1s who said Lundstram should be getting a new contract, the 1s that laud Todd Cantwell as if he’s a brilliant player there’s even a clamour every game for Raskin to be playing centre midfield those players are second rate players who either aren’t good enough or have had their time at the club I’ll guarantee you if we are still relying on the same core of players next season we still won’t win a league title

There’s plenty the 1s who say we can’t do without Tavernier or Goldson, the 1s who said Lundstram should be getting a new contract, the 1s that laud Todd Cantwell as if he’s a brilliant player there’s even a clamour every game for Raskin to be playing centre midfield those players are second rate players who either aren’t good enough or have had their time at the club I’ll guarantee you if we are still relying on the same core of players next season we still won’t win a league title
That's completely different. That's just opinions on individual players. Not a single Rangers supporter is happy with being second.

Yeah, and when it happens we can complain then. It's hard going, no doubt, but are we supporters or impatient critics?
If there’s one thing I don’t think you can accuse our support of in the wider scheme of things, it’s being impatient!

Goes to Connor Goldson deary deary me do we hand out rewards for anything these days
He’s been a good servant since joining us and a mainstay.

We’ve seen previously when he’s missed games through injury, our defence became worse.

His legs seem to be failing him over recent months and I think summer is best time to part ways

But our fans at times really are a disgrace. Goldson’s player almost every game over recent years and contrary to what many seem to think, we have more players in the team than just Goldson and Tav who have been involved in failure.

When I seen it announced on the clubs social media page I knew if I came on here you’d have either ranted or started a post on it. Predictable.

We have been watching it for years it seems the only people who can’t see the problem are us fans

No, it's a problem. The squad need an overhaul, Beale fucked that, so what are we to do? Not have an awards night then come end of May with a treble say, sorry lads here's the awards you should have got in April, but we were raging...

We’ve some seriously embarrassing throbbers in our support that are showing themselves on many social media outlets tonight

And we say the mob across the city are deluded nut jobs
Some of the same halfwits posting attention seeking pish on the social media pages will be the same that will post next time that lot have a meltdown “we don’t do that, it’s mentally challenged behaviour” etc.

Some of the same folk on Twitter posting continual pish in the hope of getting some likes and interaction off neddy burds that couldn’t point to Ibrox on a map

Back