Jose Cordoba

Come again

If you insist.

sighzipcover.jpg

A left footed, aggressive CB.

Yes sir. Sign me up
I thought vids suggested he was the most suited CD we were linked with in summer . Don’t recall another with that good mix of athleticism , left sided and financially realistic .

These players would prob need time to adjust to the demands of fat bald pricks tho lol .

Standard YouTube reel disclaimer but I'm impressed by how he uses his body in that video. Time and time again he's cutting off the attacker in just the right way, terrific timing and no nonsense.

There’s been a few in the last couple of weeks; Jose Cordoba, Relebohile Mofokeng, Paddy McNair, Dion Sanderson, Ben Johnson and Raphael Borges Rodrigues
Haven't seen anything about him apart from when Beale first took over. Where's that link from recently?

Can you translate for us not fluent in Spanish
“Concrete/strong interest from Rangers. Half of Europe is watching him (Besiktas and French teams mentioned). A player with potential to improve. Says 2 or 3 million (no mention of currency). One of the best defenders in Bulgaria.

Rangers has money, a good football project, play in Europe every year, it’s a no brainer for Córdoba”

Standard YouTube reel disclaimer but I'm impressed by how he uses his body in that video. Time and time again he's cutting off the attacker in just the right way, terrific timing and no nonsense.

Is this with regards Cordoba or the earlier video of Tanganga?

Having watched the Cordoba clips on YouTube, he looks like one of those players some fans will just never take to because of his running style and how he somehow looks awkward (yet his touch and passing look pretty good despite that).

But a lot of this looks promising.

Is this with regards Cordoba or the earlier video of Tanganga?

Having watched the Cordoba clips on YouTube, he looks like one of those players some fans will just never take to because of his running style and how he somehow looks awkward (yet his touch and passing look pretty good despite that).

But a lot of this looks promising.

He's like Umar Sidiq turned defender !:D

Soon to be known as "The Giraffe" :D

I thought vids suggested he was the most suited CD we were linked with in summer . Don’t recall another with that good mix of athleticism , left sided and financially realistic .

These players would prob need time to adjust to the demands of fat bald pricks tho lol .
The latter part is poetry lol.

Back